• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Going to start modding again Need some help
01-04-2012, 12:28 PM,
Going to start modding again Need some help
Right I'm just finishing off my Tigers Unleashed map enhancement mod. and I'm about turn to my eyes to AotR and RV.

I'm currently tweaking some previous mods for AotR. I'm then going to do a new vehicle\AFV map and info mod for both AotR and RV. Fianlly I'm going to do an RV Unit mod similar to the old AotR Oz did using Osprey drawings. RV is in desperate need for a new vehicle and AFV mod and Unit mod. I love Osprey faces in this game. The face I try to think of as the squad leader's.

The AotR mod I will release as a little mod pack of some of my old mods and tweaked other peoples mods and just others mods in one package which is how I like to see the game.

The RV mod will be a whole new mod made from scratch by myself. I'm no expert so it will take awhile.

I'd also love to do a symbol and heavy weapon and gun mod...we shall see. I wish I had Jisons talent!

Anyway I need some help.

Has anyone a list in the correct order (that corresponds to the order of the vehicles in the BMP) of the name\type of each vehicle for both AotR and RV so I know to get the right picture! If anyone has a list in the right order it will be a massive help!

Thanks

Email me j__rimmer@hotmail.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2012, 12:55 PM,
RE: Going to start modding again Need some help
Open up the data files using the 'sqdata' program, it will have a list of all the vehicles. It isn't included in the AOTR and RV folders though, so just copy it from another SB game, that worked just now for me.

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

01-04-2012, 01:27 PM,
(01-04-2012, 12:55 PM)Mad_Dog Wrote: Open up the data files using the 'sqdata' program, it will have a list of all the vehicles. It isn't included in the AOTR and RV folders though, so just copy it from another SB game, that worked just now for me.

Thanks mate, will this tell me which vehicle on the actual counter bmp sheets name is?

Thanks again.
Send this user an email
01-04-2012, 08:47 PM,
At some point it does, it's been a long time since I used that editor.

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

01-05-2012, 05:09 AM,
Thanks mate.
Send this user an email