• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Aaron's the Bolt from the Blue mod package unavailable
12-22-2011, 09:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2011, 09:21 PM by burroughs.)
Aaron's the Bolt from the Blue mod package unavailable
Greetings fellow players.

Does anybody here know or happen to have a source where I can find the above mentioned mod; it's apparently necessary to play the Fulda Gap's "WWIII in Europe" for "Danube Front '85" that can be downloaded from the Glenn Saunders' unofficial Panzer / Modern Operational Campaigns site?

It seems that the scenario itself gets loaded and launched successfully even without the mod installed, but it's hard to say whether it is going to work and play out correctly and I cannot assess that -due to my vast incompetence in terms of some more advanced knowledge of the game system and the gaming shrewdness, expertise etc. - before it's too late I am affraid; I wouldn't like to learn somewhere in the middle of a scenario of such strategic scope that my game is a toast. We all know that now and then units on the map pop up withouth the proper graphical image in the foreground of the counter, but that's a minor nuisance even though an unpleasant one - in my "M-G" complete OOB campaign there's one again apparently and I am unable to tell the tanks from the assault guns or self-proppelled artillery and tank destroyers as far as I am concerned.
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2011, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:13 AM by Aaron.)
RE: Aaron's the Bolt from the Blue mod package unavailable
I have been out of town working the last few months and theres not much i can do because its on my home cpu. When i get home and have time ill try to get glenn to host it on his site

aaron
Rangers Lead the Way
12-31-2011, 04:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 05:12 AM by scots greys.)
Hello I have bolt from the blue 4.7 if that is any help.

Email sent
12-31-2011, 05:01 AM,
(12-31-2011, 04:58 AM)scots greys Wrote: Hello I have bolt from the blue 4.7 if that is any help.

Sure, thanks a lot.

Could You please send that at marcinstrozny at gmail dot com?

Thank You very much in advance.
12-31-2011, 05:50 AM,
Aw, great; Ian has just been kind enough to send me the package and the whole thing is impressive, both in terms of the size of the enterprise and the care for detail.
I have had the Volcano Man addons installed along with some map improvements, but what I found in the Bolt from the Blue 4.7 archive is absolutely up to my taste and liking, surpassing anything what I ahd ahd in my Danube Front '85 directory before.so I'd like to aske whether it is going to work in the Fulda Gap '85 and North German Plain '85? Anybody?

I aslo hope that the fact that I have just had that addon installed does not spoil my PBEM games in progres, doesn't it?

Advise, please.
12-31-2011, 06:30 AM,
As far as I remember...
Will not work in Fulda 85
Aaron had a earlier version that was for North German Plain,but your download will not work for that title.(He may still have it)
This download will not effect on-going PBEM as it is a complete new scenario with its own pdt and oob files
12-31-2011, 07:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 07:15 AM by burroughs.)
(12-31-2011, 06:30 AM)Kuriltai Wrote: As far as I remember...
Will not work in Fulda 85
Aaron had a earlier version that was for North German Plain,but your download will not work for that title.(He may still have it)
This download will not effect on-going PBEM as it is a complete new scenario with its own pdt and oob files

Actually I meant only the utility files, the map enhancements in particular, and not the scenario itself since there's no problem for me with playing that using the "DF '85" title.I haven't tested that idea in practice yet, but I think it is going to work - it's just like other map improvement addons which work with every map comprising certai terrain types, but I am not 100% sure so If I happen to miss something let me know,please.
03-08-2012, 11:35 AM,
@ burroughs

@ scotts greys

Would be very very pleased if one of yours could send the bolt from the blue package to me also.

My adress: info at kks3k.de

Nice time to every one!
03-08-2012, 02:33 PM,
Hi
Would be pleased if someone could send the bolt from the blue package to me.

Graeme

send to [email protected]
03-09-2012, 06:17 AM,
(03-08-2012, 11:35 AM)Omoplata Wrote: @ burroughs

@ scotts greys

Would be very very pleased if one of yours could send the bolt from the blue package to me also.

My adress: info at kks3k.de

Nice time to every one!

Did you get the bolt from the blue File.