• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

H2H Test Reports
12-22-2011, 05:55 AM,
H2H Test Reports
Hey Mike,

I don't see the test report I put in under our game Bedlam in Belorussia? I was wondering if it took with all the problems I had getting it in there in the first place. Or maybe its policy/necessity to only use the top 4-5 reports and archive the rest?

Your thoughts?

Ivan the Big:smoke:
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2011, 06:28 AM,
RE: H2H Test Reports
(12-22-2011, 05:55 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Hey Mike,

I don't see the test report I put in under our game Bedlam in Belorussia? I was wondering if it took with all the problems I had getting it in there in the first place. Or maybe its policy/necessity to only use the top 4-5 reports and archive the rest?

Your thoughts?

It looks like your bad luck with the H2H continues :hissy: , strange thing is that you submitting the report did register a bonus award, but no ratings. :chin:

I suggest you submit another report with no text and just the ratings you wanted your original report to have, Mike has your comments so there is no need to repeat them. ;)
12-22-2011, 06:48 AM,
(12-22-2011, 05:55 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Hey Mike,

Your thoughts?

Hey John:

Man! I'm sorry about your H2H report difficulties! :(

Please follow Foul's suggestion... I have your original report... and have captured your input. Also, I've been informed that you have been awarded your ladder bonus points... so all is "good" concerning your participation in this round of testing! :cool2:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
12-22-2011, 05:42 PM,
OK will add new test report with ratings only.

Good thing I checked.

Thanks Gents!!