• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Why so few posts?
12-13-2011, 03:45 AM,
Why so few posts?
Is it my imagination, holiday season or the fact the HSL is not around that this forum seems very lonely and quiet?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2011, 04:19 AM,
RE: Why so few posts?
Ashley:

I think it may be several factors? :chin:

Folks busy with work, life, holiday season... and maybe too busy playing CS to post on the forums? ;)
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
12-13-2011, 05:16 AM,
Busy with my K'talan revamp, and icon-making for MW ME lately!!!

Mike
12-13-2011, 05:35 AM,
Well, I have quite busy at work. I'm starting from 6 am and finish at 6 pm apart Saturday and Sunday (it may be only 6 hours at work). I hope it's only this week but it may be even two more.

cheers
12-13-2011, 11:42 AM,
Work's killing me. I get home exhausted. Can barely play...:)

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-13-2011, 05:13 PM,
Working 14 hour shifts over the weekend doesn't help for me:(
12-13-2011, 07:47 PM,
I guess over the years, most people who expressed any opinions which offended anyone else got banned. That's probably why. :dunno:

12-13-2011, 09:42 PM,
For me... work has gotten really busy... with several major project deadlines due at the end of December! :eek1:

I may "click over" to the Blitz for a quick peek at threads... and than I utilize the "Subscribe and receive email notifications of new replies" to threads that I either start or am interested in following.

But if folks don't post to the subscribed threads... than I don't receive any email notifications... and I'll get tied up with other things... so forum reading falls way down on my priority list.

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
12-14-2011, 12:30 AM,
Still here, and looking in most days once or twice but work, household chores and playing, leaves me with not much to say. cheers
12-14-2011, 12:58 AM,
For me it is several factors.

1. Work: The Blitz is blocked from my work computer. :hissy:

2. Thin Skins: Too many people here cannot debate or disagree without getting offended. Which leads to....

3. The Mods - I will leave it at that. They know my issues with them. Which leads to...

4. Apathy - I just do not care about this place like I used to.

Love the game will continue to play the game but alas posting will be sparse (of which many of you may well appreciate Big Grin)

Thanx!

Hawk