• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Searching Soviet opponent for K44 - 0107_01: Battle of Kirovograd_Alt-closed
12-05-2011, 11:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2011, 03:52 AM by Wolf Petr.)
Searching Soviet opponent for K44 - 0107_01: Battle of Kirovograd_Alt-closed
Hello!
Anybody want play this clasic?
Let me know on my email... ;)
Chears
Petr
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2011, 04:54 AM,
RE: Searching Soviet opponent for K44 - 0107_01: Battle of Kirovograd_Alt
Hi Petr,
I want to play it.
I played Jack Radey's boardgame Kirovograd
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/13837/kirovograd
I played other scenarios from K44 but never this one.
My e-mail is; [email protected]
Choose the optional rules.

Panagiotis
12-15-2011, 03:52 AM,
RE: Searching Soviet opponent for K44 - 0107_01: Battle of Kirovograd_Alt-closed
Question for expert! Big Grin We stared this scn. and in replay turn, even that I have on map result ON, is each shoot open in report dialog window (scary old one :conf: ). Any advice why?
Thx
Petr
12-15-2011, 05:20 AM,
RE: Searching Soviet opponent for K44 - 0107_01: Battle of Kirovograd_Alt-closed
Because the turn was recorded by your opponent who had the on screen results option turned off. What is shown in the replay is determined by the person making the turn, not by the person playing the replay.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-15-2011, 05:45 AM,
(12-15-2011, 05:20 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: Because the turn was recorded by your opponent who had the on screen results option turned off. What is shown in the replay is determined by the person making the turn, not by the person playing the replay.

Dog Soldier
Thank you, Dog for fast answer... I didn't know that... ;)
Im try to advice this ON, for good reason, I think...
Regards
Petr
12-15-2011, 06:16 AM,
When you find your opponent prefers to see the firing dialog box, you do not have to require him to bend to your will.

During replay you can choose the menu item Settings > Continuous Action. There might even be a continuous action button right on the fire dialog box, IIRC. Before you do this, move the firing dialog window to a corner of the screen where it will not be in the middle of the action.

Now this pesky fire dialogs will flash by in a window you can ignore instead of requiring you to click on all of them.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-15-2011, 06:23 AM,
(12-15-2011, 06:16 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: When you find your opponent prefers to see the firing dialog box, you do not have to require him to bend to your will.

During replay you can choose the menu item Settings > Continuous Action. There might even be a continuous action button right on the fire dialog box, IIRC. Before you do this, move the firing dialog window to a corner of the screen where it will not be in the middle of the action.

Now this pesky fire dialogs will flash by in a window you can ignore instead of requiring you to click on all of them.

Dog Soldier

Im try it, thx again... Big Grin
12-15-2011, 07:57 AM,
I just keep pressed "enter", you shouldn't even watch the dialog box.

Bests
César