• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any takers for a teamgame?
10-09-2011, 10:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2011, 10:29 AM by PawelM.)
RE: Any takers for a teamgame?
(10-09-2011, 05:30 AM)Panzer Puss Wrote: Pawel, I would suggest you have a go at the team game. If you have a group of like-minded
people then you will find it entertaining to see other players' tactics and can still have individual
games going at the same time, while you are waiting for team game turns.
In my experience (nearly300 games) I have only had one bad experience playing a team game, the others were a complete, enjoyable experience.
If you play the game for fun,then you will get this.
Good luck matey!

Thanks a lot for the advice. This is what I am planning to do.

cheers

Also thanks everyone for feedback. We have two teams now. So let the battle commence.

cheers

Pawel
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2011, 11:29 PM,
Let us know about your experiences whilst playing!
10-10-2011, 10:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2011, 11:32 PM by Kool Kat.)
(10-09-2011, 05:30 AM)Panzer Puss Wrote: In my experience (nearly300 games) I have only had one bad experience playing a team game, the others were a complete, enjoyable experience.

This may come back to "haunt me" [url="http://www.booak.com"][Image: 27.gif] Just curious... obviously your nearly 300 games were NOT ALL Team games? :chin: So, how many team games have you participated in? :chin:

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
10-11-2011, 02:15 AM,
(10-10-2011, 10:57 PM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(10-09-2011, 05:30 AM)Panzer Puss Wrote: In my experience (nearly300 ) I have only had one bad experience playing a team game, the others were a complete, enjoyable experience.

This may come back to "haunt me" [url="http://www.booak.com"][Image: 27.gif] Just curious... obviously your nearly 300 games were NOT ALL Team games? :chin: So, how many team games have you participated in? :chin:

I may have wrote that wrong. I played a handful of team games from memory, (can't locate them on the site nor inclined to bother) out of 290 games played. My valid comments were based on the team game experiences. I'm sure that you, Mike can check it out, being a more prolific user of the site and report the figures?

Aaahh! On a second check, seems I played 5 team games, so I guess
my earlier post regarding my experiences playing team games hold some
weight. I'm sure Pawel is happy with my stats/ recommendations?
10-11-2011, 02:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2011, 06:52 AM by Kool Kat.)
(10-08-2011, 01:52 AM)PawelM Wrote: Hi
Thanks for sharing you thoughts. I have teamed up with DrArturius as he happens o be my good friend and we have been playin each other for two year before joining up at the blitz. I know very well his skill level as well as his availabilty and dedication. Based on that we decided to try finding opponents for a team game. Given this we hoped to find couple of guys which know each other a well as we do and would be interested in a game with us.

Sounds like you are off to a good start! :)

All the best with your team game! cheers

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
10-11-2011, 06:20 AM,
(10-11-2011, 02:15 AM)Panzer Puss Wrote: I may have wrote that wrong. I played a handful of team games from memory, (can't locate them on the site nor inclined to bother) out of 290 games played. My valid comments were based on the team game experiences. I'm sure that you, Mike can check it out, being a more prolific user of the site and report the figures?

Aaahh! On a second check, seems I played 5 team games, so I guess
my earlier post regarding my experiences playing team games hold some
weight. I'm sure Pawel is happy with my stats/ recommendations?

Seems you were able to exceed your expectations... and figure out how to read your Game Career Log? :chin:

Maybe you can join either PawelM or VL's team games? I'm sure they would welcome having an experienced team game player on their sides?

Send this user an email
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM,
Don't have the time anymore KK. Too much going on in my life.
10-11-2011, 08:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2011, 08:13 PM by PawelM.)
(10-11-2011, 02:41 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(10-08-2011, 01:52 AM)PawelM Wrote: Hi
Thanks for sharing you thoughts. I have teamed up with DrArturius as he happens o be my good friend and we have been playin each other for two year before joining up at the blitz. I know very well his skill level as well as his availabilty and dedication. Based on that we decided to try finding opponents for a team game. Given this we hoped to find couple of guys which know each other a well as we do and would be interested in a game with us.

Sounds like you are off to a good start! :)

All the best with your team game! cheers

Thanks. I felt ready for a team game and decided to try it. You never know, I might decide I hate it only after one game. But unless I try I won't know if this isn't for me .

Pawel