• Downloads

Battle Academy and Panzer Corps
10-06-2011, 01:49 AM,
Battle Academy and Panzer Corps
Any interest in a Battle Academy or Panzer Corps ladder?:rolleyes:
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2011, 03:01 AM,
RE: Battle Academy and Panzer Corps
Imo Battle Academy is a poor game but if there were a Panzer Corps ladder I would be interested.
10-06-2011, 07:32 AM,
Guess its true...beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
10-06-2011, 02:57 PM,
Gentleman.

Check out for Panzerliga, it´s a big german wargaming club, they have a ladder for all versions of Panzer General. You can get improved clons of Panzer General for free, "Open General", "PG forever" etc..
The "Panzerliga" webpage is available in english too.

Cheers, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
10-06-2011, 05:56 PM,
Interesting. I absolutely love Battlefield Academy. Great fun. Excellent AI games. I don't take it too seriously and just enjoy it for what it is. A good game.
10-07-2011, 12:08 AM,
cheers I am a newbe to Battle Academy...but just get a huge kick out of playing each turn. I have been looking for a game like this for years!
10-07-2011, 04:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2011, 04:29 AM by wardog.)
(10-06-2011, 05:56 PM)Nikb Wrote: Interesting. I absolutely love Battlefield Academy. Great fun. Excellent AI games. I don't take it too seriously and just enjoy it for what it is. A good game.

Have you tried multiplayer? Its a hoot!
10-08-2011, 11:18 AM,
What kinds of games would you guys classify Battlefield Academy as being similar to, in regards to enjoyment and ease of use? I'm guessing that it is has a "Beer & Pretzel" type of game which is easy to play, kind of like the Original Axis and Allies (Win95)?
10-10-2011, 05:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-10-2011, 10:50 AM by wardog.)
Hard to say. Checkers is a simple game , but playing my gradfather made it into a mountain I just could not climb. Maybe a newer version of Steel Panthers....
10-15-2011, 07:02 AM,
Checkmate King 2 asked me to describe the game...UNIQUE...very easy to learn the system but hard to master.