• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

von Earlman is out
09-27-2011, 08:42 AM,
von Earlman is out
Guys I just got home and all the heart tests came out negative so far and that's good.........they did find Pneumonia but only a slight case.......so now the test continue to try and find out what caused the problem which can done on an outpatient basis for now......so I guess it's good news but still a question mark.

I will get caught up on everything as soon as I can........teamgames first and then the campaigns.......I have been ordered out of work for 2 more days so it should not take too long.

Thanks for the support

Earl
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM,
RE: von Earlman is out
Welcome home!

Airdrop

Party

cheers

HSL
09-27-2011, 12:08 PM,
Great news, Earl!

cheers
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-28-2011, 04:37 AM,
All turns and campaigns should be caught up..........if your missing one let me know.......hopefully the turn rate will hold if I can stay away from hospitals :-)

Thanks,
VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
09-29-2011, 12:06 AM,
The cure is gaming!