• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents needed / want a game
09-06-2011, 04:12 AM,
Opponents needed / want a game
Hi guys.

I am new to the Blitz. I am looking for opponets/ games but not quite sure how to arrange this. I would appreciate any suggestions where to start. I am available for PBEM and can offer limited availability for a "live" game.

Thanks

Pawel
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 04:17 AM,
RE: Opponents needed / want a game

Hello Pawel,

Welcome to the Blitz.Posting messages here is a good way to find opponents.You will find alot of helpfull and knowledgeable (SP) gamers here.

Cheers,

Fred
09-06-2011, 05:53 AM,
Hello Fred,

Thanks. That's what I am hoping for.

Pawel

09-06-2011, 09:20 AM,
Come on, anyone? EF2 or WF, any side. I am a newbie to The Blitz, but am no novice to Campaign Series. :)

Pawel
09-08-2011, 04:07 AM,
I got couple of games on but willing to take on 1 or 2 more if there are any takers. If you are as keen as I am, then start a scenario of your choice and send ne the file. And let the game get started.

Looking forward to getting a game from 1 or 2 more keen gamers.

09-09-2011, 11:07 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-09-2011, 11:08 PM by Otto von Blotto.)
(09-08-2011, 04:07 AM)PawelM Wrote: I got couple of games on but willing to take on 1 or 2 more if there are any takers. If you are as keen as I am, then start a scenario of your choice and send ne the file. And let the game get started.

Looking forward to getting a game from 1 or 2 more keen gamers.
I like playing but hate choosing :whis: so send me a scenario of your choice Matrix Edition only EFII or WF any complexity any side and any rule set you prefer and I'll give you a game if you still have a space.

09-09-2011, 11:14 PM,
Great. I will start something hopefully tonight. If not, then you should have a file definitely tomorrow. Looking forward to a game with you.

Thanks

Pawel

09-11-2011, 06:24 AM,
I'm up for a game or two. Don't know how to PBEM. Just tell me how and we can begin.
09-11-2011, 07:05 AM,
(09-11-2011, 06:24 AM)von Ludwig Wrote: I'm up for a game or two. Don't know how to PBEM. Just tell me how and we can begin.

Hi,

I am happy to play with you, but at the moment I have got 7 games going on at The Blitz. Once I conclude couple of these I will get back to you if you interested. Unless you do not mind waiting for me (I am taking higher priority with the ones already on) then you can start something over and send the bte file my way and I will look at it when I am ready. You can find my email under my profile.

Pawel