• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the Month Nominations
08-29-2011, 08:40 AM,
Scenario of the Month Nominations
Almost September (oog), we need September nominees for Scenario of the Month.

Step right up and name your favorites.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2011, 10:57 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month Nominations
West Front First Clash at Carpiquet, an underrated scn that I have played from both sides and won and lost at both.
08-29-2011, 02:57 PM,
"First clash" is a good shout - I'll second that
08-30-2011, 01:43 AM,
(08-29-2011, 02:57 PM)Wolfman Wrote: "First clash" is a good shout - I'll second that

+1 cheers

Visit us at CSLegion.com
08-30-2011, 02:50 AM,
(08-29-2011, 10:57 AM)Otto von Blotto Wrote: West Front First Clash at Carpiquet, an underrated scn that I have played from both sides and won and lost at both.

Yep! :smoke:

Terry kicked my butt in "First Clash!" :eek1: :(

So... I'll give it a nod too! cheers

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
08-31-2011, 05:23 AM,

I remember talking to a Vet from the Canadian Army.I asked him if he was ever at Carpiquet.He replied.."Hell I went into that place three times supporting the troops".....

I enjoyed this scenerio from both sides both winning and loosing...Its got my vote too.

Cheers

Dragoon
08-31-2011, 08:16 AM,
Newbie question: Is it proper to look for head to head opponents in the SOTM thread?
08-31-2011, 09:02 AM,
(08-31-2011, 08:16 AM)King Ron Wrote: Newbie question: Is it proper to look for head to head opponents in the SOTM thread?

Absolutely!
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
09-02-2011, 03:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011, 03:34 AM by Scud.)
Wow, a landslide. Poll is ready, post your thoughts, how it plays, strategies, etc, etc and vote, right here:

September 2011 Scenario of the Month

Hopefully there'll be a bigger turnout than last month, although you can always update an older month's SOTM thread with your current opinions and thoughts.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-02-2011, 01:28 PM,
Well okay then - I'm looking for an opponent. Start er up or let me know what rules and I'll send a zip. Thanka all.