• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Calling Rado
07-06-2011, 03:24 AM,
Calling Rado
You previously had expressed an interest in playing a teamgame. I am getting a team together to play as the Allies in the updated version of V Pz Army Campaign. Let me know if you are still interested.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2011, 03:31 AM,
RE: Calling Rado
(07-06-2011, 03:24 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: You previously had expressed an interest in playing a teamgame. I am getting a team together to play as the Allies in the updated version of V Pz Army Campaign. Let me know if you are still interested.

VE

I'm in!!! Let me know what I need to do and let all know that I have NEVER played a team game before! :cheeky:

Email me with specifics. Tried to email you but it bounced.

- Greg

:)
Send this user an email
07-06-2011, 05:42 AM,
(07-06-2011, 03:31 AM)RADO Wrote:
(07-06-2011, 03:24 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: You previously had expressed an interest in playing a teamgame. I am getting a team together to play as the Allies in the updated version of V Pz Army Campaign. Let me know if you are still interested.

VE

I'm in!!! Let me know what I need to do and let all know that I have NEVER played a team game before! :cheeky:

Email me with specifics. Tried to email you but it bounced.

- Greg

I tried emailing you and same thing happened..........use this [email protected]

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-06-2011, 06:19 AM,

VE

Still needing a team member?
07-06-2011, 08:47 AM,
(07-06-2011, 06:19 AM)zap Wrote:

VE

Still needing a team member?

All slots are full..............should someone opt out I will give you first refusal as replacement.
07-11-2011, 10:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2011, 10:17 AM by Death~Dealer.)
If someone else 'opts out' fit me in that slot as the third string player if you can-

I also never played a teamgame and would like to-
07-15-2011, 04:01 AM,
So what is the latest?

Are we waiting on the Jerry's?

Send this user an email
07-15-2011, 08:21 AM,
(07-15-2011, 04:01 AM)RADO Wrote: So what is the latest?

Are we waiting on the Jerry's?

email sent with explanation.......communication problems I think