• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Concealment in Modern Warfare
07-01-2011, 03:06 PM,
Concealment in Modern Warfare
Is there a way to increase the concealment values of units in Modern Warfare? I'd like to experiment with making a scenario in which enemy units much harder to spot. I looked all through parameter editor and found nothing.
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2011, 05:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2011, 05:15 AM by Wolfgang.)
RE: Concealment in Modern Warfare
I think it depends on Line of Sight and terrain. If your unit starts in a 'To Ground' state in terrain that is about 3meters or higher (I think) and you haven't fired or given away your position and haven't yet been spotted then you are considered concealed to the enemy and won't show up in their LOS unless they see you fire or stand up and move.

One thing is you wanna issue that unit a Hold Fire command to insure they dont reveal their position via reaction/opportunity fire.

You can also highlight units based on whether they have been spotted yet or not too.

I think the only way to regain concealment is for the unit to drop back out of LOS and re-enter the hex later after regaining concealed status (if its possible to move while in a 'To Ground' state and maintain concealment).
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply