• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

pbem no file save
06-18-2011, 02:25 AM,
pbem no file save
when i select pbem no file save. can i reselect it in game? what i wont do!
and whats with my opponent may he reselect it? what he wont do!!

thanks for reply
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2011, 03:22 AM,
RE: pbem no file save
(06-18-2011, 02:25 AM)Bartec Wrote: when i select pbem no file save. can i reselect it in game? what i wont do!
and whats with my opponent may he reselect it? what he wont do!!

thanks for reply
I am sorry, but I don't understand the part about "what i wont do" and "what he wont do". But for the rest of it, once No File Save is selected, it stays on for the balance of that save game, and it can bleed over to other same games that you open with the same game, as long as you don't shut it off.

Does that answer your questions about it? Basically, if you use it in a game, it will stay on, and be sure to quit out of the game and restart before opening another save in that game, or the second game will have No File Save turned on.

Let us know if that didn't quite answer things, thanks.

Rick

[Image: exercise.png]
06-18-2011, 03:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-18-2011, 03:25 AM by Compass Rose.)
Since I don't play with that setting on, I am not 100% sure......However, as far I am aware of, once you start a game with No Save File selected, you and your opponent can not turn that setting off. I am not sure if you can "activate it" after a game has started.

Hopefully, one of our PzC regulars should be able to confirm and/or correct my statement for you.

Edit...See, Rick beat me to it! :)

Thanks Rick!
06-18-2011, 03:25 AM,
Yep, you are spot on - and to be clear, it can be activated in any game, it just can't be deactivated.
[Image: exercise.png]