Volcano Man's site
06-12-2011, 05:24 PM,
Volcano Man's site
I cannot enter Volcano Man's site.

What happens?:conf:
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2011, 07:00 PM,
RE: Volcano Man's site
Login info is incorrect? It could be anything; you are going to have to give more information.

Does the site not load at all, something about it being forbidden? If so, maybe you got caught in the crossfire in my unrestricted war on spammers. If this is the situation then you will have to PM on this site with your IP address (and vmods.com user name) if you know both so that I can be sure it is not in the blocked list.
Send this user an email
06-13-2011, 12:52 AM,
(06-12-2011, 05:24 PM)10-3 SquadLeader Wrote: I cannot enter Volcano Man's site.

What happens?:conf:

For a while now, I've had to make 2-3 attempts at signing in before I was able to get in.

Damn Spammers
:spam:Whip50cal

06-13-2011, 01:00 AM,
Hi Ed,

I have a clue. Check your email. My log in failed several times to access your mods site this morning. Check your logs close to the time of this post.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
06-13-2011, 01:05 AM,
I just tried logging on and I was able to however, it took two attempts.
06-13-2011, 02:56 AM,
(06-13-2011, 01:05 AM)Checkmate King 2 Wrote: I just tried logging on and I was able to however, it took two attempts.

are you guys closing your right eye and patting your head 3 times while logging on? Its clear that one has to do that
06-13-2011, 03:27 AM,
(06-13-2011, 02:56 AM)raizer Wrote: are you guys closing your right eye and patting your head 3 times while logging on? Its clear that one has to do that

Don't forget to hold the rabbit's foot in your left hand while patting your head! Big Grin

06-13-2011, 08:35 AM,
I was out for a few hours.
I am in VM site now.
Thank you all
06-14-2011, 03:46 AM,
I'm using Firefox 4.0.1 & VM's site seems be to alright now. I just logged in & back out without any difficulty. I kept eyes open and, just in case one of those PETA people is monitoring this thread, no bunnies were harmed during this experiment...Big Grin
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
06-14-2011, 04:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2011, 04:45 AM by 10-3 SquadLeader.)
I cannot enter again. I receive the following reply:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.volcanomods.com Port 80
I use mainly chrome but the same happens using MS IE and Firefox 4.0.1
I use mainly Chrome but I take the same answer using MS Internet Explorer and Firefox 4.0.1