• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

F 14 release question
06-07-2011, 05:35 PM,
F 14 release question
Does the Fussartillerie Regiment 9 on hex 257, 74 ever release? jonny :cool2:
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 07:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011, 07:13 PM by Volcano Man.)
RE: F 14 release question
Two FAR units are not released in the campaign -- this was noticed and fixed just after v1.01 was released but naturally we have to wait until 1.02 update is released, which should hopefully be "soon". Sorry about that. If your game you are playing is not encrypted then I can release it for you if you email me the .bte file.

Send this user an email
06-07-2011, 11:12 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011, 11:18 PM by jonnymacbrown.)
(06-07-2011, 07:13 PM)Volcano Man Wrote: Two FAR units are not released in the campaign -- this was noticed and fixed just after v1.01 was released but naturally we have to wait until 1.02 update is released, which should hopefully be "soon". Sorry about that. If your game you are playing is not encrypted then I can release it for you if you email me the .bte file.

Will do; however I am sorely tempted to adopt my best Adolphe Menjou Paths of Glory impersonation and lob a few shells in the slacker's direction to awake them! :rolleyes:

jonny
(06-07-2011, 07:13 PM)Volcano Man Wrote: Two FAR units are not released in the campaign -- this was noticed and fixed just after v1.01 was released but naturally we have to wait until 1.02 update is released, which should hopefully be "soon". Sorry about that. If your game you are playing is not encrypted then I can release it for you if you email me the .bte file.

Oops, the game is encrypted. I shall have to grow a mustache and with a deep French accent order my guns to fire upon my own troops! Ach du lieber Kerl, I can't do that! :(
(06-07-2011, 11:12 PM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:

Will do; however I am sorely tempted to adopt my best Adolphe Menjou Paths of Glory impersonation and lob a few shells in the slacker's direction to awake them! :rolleyes:

jonny

Oops, the game is encrypted. I shall have to grow a mustache and with a deep French accent order my guns to fire upon my own troops! Ach du lieber Kerl, I can't do that! :(

What if I send you the password? :smoke:
06-08-2011, 02:00 AM,
Quote:however I am sorely tempted to adopt my best Adolphe Menjou Paths of Glory impersonation and lob a few shells in the slacker's direction to awake them!

I gave into the temptation, but they still didn't release.Perhaps if I had caused some casualties...?

06-08-2011, 04:47 AM,
(06-08-2011, 02:00 AM)Kuriltai Wrote:
Quote:however I am sorely tempted to adopt my best Adolphe Menjou Paths of Glory impersonation and lob a few shells in the slacker's direction to awake them!

I gave into the temptation, but they still didn't release.Perhaps if I had caused some casualties...?

Would it be disastrous to Army morale to assault your own troops? :( jonny :hissy:
06-08-2011, 07:05 AM,
Worse for Morale to let the undermotivated,(I had several other choice words to insert here) sit it out, I think. Big Grin
06-08-2011, 07:59 AM,
Quote:What if I send you the password? :smoke:

Unfortunately, having the password will not help - encryption (password or not) would keep me from being able to edit the releases.

I know this stinks, but at least this will be fixed in the next update (although I know this is no consolation to people in mid campaign).
Send this user an email
06-08-2011, 08:06 AM,
You need the VM commando unit bis 1914 to be released behind the lines and move into LOS of those units, maybe that will free them to attack.
[Image: exercise.png]
06-08-2011, 01:01 PM,
One company of 1944 British commando infantry? ;)
Send this user an email
06-09-2011, 04:46 PM,
(06-08-2011, 07:59 AM)Volcano Man Wrote:
Quote:What if I send you the password? :smoke:

Unfortunately, having the password will not help - encryption (password or not) would keep me from being able to edit the releases.

I know this stinks, but at least this will be fixed in the next update (although I know this is no consolation to people in mid campaign).

The boys never got their marching orders; relaxing in the Belgian village of Ernage, enjoying primo Belgian beer: The Fortunes of War! cheers