• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Introduce yourself
06-05-2011, 11:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011, 01:29 AM by Dutch Grenadier.)
Thumbs_Up  Introduce yourself
Well call me oldfashion or really social but I like to know my opponents.
So if you like, then introduce yourself here Big Grin

Name: Bram
Occupation: I'm a police officer (I also spent 9 years as an infantry soldier in the Army)
Interests: my family, football, WWII, (online) gaming (WoW and CMBN)

I'm a social and friendly player. I play (online) games as far back since C&C1. I play shooters, RTS, RPG, tabletop wargames (Warhammer 40k, Warhammer WWII) and I'm trying to learn Magic the Gathering.

Cya on the battlefield
Live is ours, we life it our way!

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2011, 12:54 AM,
RE: Introduce yourself
Name= Rick
Status= Married with Step-Kids
Location= Spartanburg. SC
Age= 53
Occupation= (Retired w/disability) 32 years in Electronic Publishing/IT
Interests= Reading, WWII, Baseball, Chevrolets, Tactical Simulations.

Been Wargaming since 1971, first game was Bastogne (I) & Anzio Beachhead, other early favorites: Combat Command, Winter War, and Destruction of Army Group Center.. On PC early Flight Simulations: Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, Aces series.

***** Fredrocker's Combat Mission Site *****"Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Theodore Roosevelt
Send this user an email
06-06-2011, 12:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011, 02:49 PM by DasTiger.)
I'll contribute...

Name: Steve
Interests: WWII, including, but not limited to, reading about, talking about and traveling to learn about. Especially the Eastern Front. Have traveled to many battle fields in Russia and Ukraine.
Returning Blitz member from years ago. So a hello goes out to any of my old friends who are still here.
06-08-2011, 03:02 AM,
Name: Daisy
Marital status: fiance and a cat
Job: Attorney
Interests: gaming, cooking, reading, history, paleontology, archaeology.

I love ancient warfare and read about it as much as possible. And of course the second Boer war (1899-1902).
06-08-2011, 03:09 AM,
(06-08-2011, 03:02 AM)daisy Wrote: Name: Daisy

HAPPY BIRHTDAY Partycheers
Live is ours, we life it our way!

[07-06-2011] quote from my wife: "Off to bed children, daddy wants to have a nice relaxing evening of combat"  -Damn I love her- :Grin2:

[email protected] 
06-08-2011, 05:49 AM,
Thanks dg - i owe you a turn - i will send tomorrow morning !
06-09-2011, 07:44 PM,
My name is Derek. People call me Derek the Red. You may have heard of me. I discovered the new world circa 1000 ad. First Greenland, then Labrador and Nova Scotia. I found the fountain of youth in Nevada about 10 or 15 years after my party was slaughtered by the Beothuk and I set off inland. I've roamed the americas for 100 years from Tierra del Fuego to the Arctic pack. I've been beggar, thief, warrior, merchant, king and god. I've sired offspring long dead and held children whose great-great-great-grandfathers fell to my sword.

I am interested in survival.

06-13-2011, 12:56 AM,
Ok Why Not:

Name: Braden Brown
Status: Married with 5 Children (3 of Mine and 2 Stepchildren)
Occupation: Vice President/Brokerage Manager - Commercial Insurance Broker

Interests: Rugby, Oklahoma Univeristy Football aka OU Football, Gaming - have played all CM1 games before and also Shock Force and now CM:BN. Also play Eve Online. Those are only games I play. Love History - my wife is critical of me constantly watching Military Channel, Military History Channel, History Channel and History International. She says I already know it all and the result is the same. So I am old and need refresher courses. Beats watching Nancy Grace.

Returning Blitz member from years back. Of course I am rusty playing CM against human opponents so I am an easy target. Would also host a TCIP game if anyone is interested.
06-13-2011, 05:37 AM,
Antoni Chmielowski
Age 44 and single
Occupation : Government Tax Collector (makes me popular down the pub !)
Interests : First played TOAW circa 1997, then CM when I got bored with TOAW, then played Uncomon Valour & War in The Pacific and finally Campaign Series.
I am currently CS Ladder Commander.

Been here now approx 14 years and never regretted signing up !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-17-2011, 10:53 PM,
Niels Dedecker
Age 26
Interests : Ordering pixelsoldiers around.. , also i want to try TCP/IP too if anybody wants. Schutzstaffel let me know when you want a game .