• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Players wanted for CMBN Normandy 44
06-03-2011, 01:04 AM,
Players wanted for CMBN Normandy 44
https://sites.google.com/site/cmbnnormandy44/

Above is a link to my website that contains a system for playing Combat Mission at an operational level by combining the game John Tillers Panzer Campaigns with Combat Mission.

All the system needs is an umpire who owns the relevant JTPZC game and at least two players or teams of players.

JTPZC is used to manoeuver units at the operational level and Combat Mission to resolve any combat.

I am going to run a scenario from JTPZC Normandy 44 utilising Combat Mission Battle for Normandy.

The JTPZC scenario i am using is an axis attack on the 101st Airborne around the town of Carentan 13th June 1944.

If anybody is interested could they reply to this thread informing me of the side they would prefer, their location, time period they can play CM and an estimate of their average weekly CM turn rate.

I have five players already and need another nine to start the game plus a reserve list in case of players dropping out.

All CM battles fought will be exactly 45 turns on maps 1 x 1 km with rear edge exit zones for tactical withdrawal purposes.

All CM battlemaps used will be taken from the quick battle or scenario map pool based on their compatibility with the operational terrain the combatants occupy.

Players need to be able to process at least one CM turn a day.
Quote this message in a reply