• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

opponent wanted
06-02-2011, 09:55 PM,
opponent wanted
hi,
i have nearly all john tillers pzc games. i just want to play any medium length
szenario as allie. lets choose one together (maybe france `40 : 0520_01)? optional rules dialog (all on)?

you will be my first opponent!

cia

Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 11:38 PM,
RE: opponent wanted
(06-02-2011, 09:55 PM)Bartec Wrote: optional rules dialog (all on)?
Hello Bartec, welcome to the ladder. :)

If you don't know which optional rules to use then just stick with the default opt rules set by the designer, you certainly don't want to turn them ALL on. ;)
06-03-2011, 01:34 AM,
Welcome aboard Bartec!

For a super good and very helpful description of what all of the optional rules do, check this out https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=47923

Good Luck!
06-03-2011, 03:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2011, 03:09 AM by Bartec.)
hi again,

need opponent, for pz campains(nearly all games) medium length szenario me as allie.(maybe france `40 : 0520_01)?

optional rules dialog by default!
plz tell me which options should be on, to make the game more realistic.

06-03-2011, 03:15 AM,
(06-03-2011, 03:06 AM)Bartec Wrote: hi again,

need opponent, for pz campains(nearly all games) medium length szenario me as allie.(maybe france `40 : 0520_01)?

optional rules dialog by default!
plz tell me which options should be on, to make the game more realistic.
Outside of the link posted by Checkmate King, I would add this about the optional rules. They aren't necessarily to make the game "more realistic". Some potentially are, such as recon spotting, and some of the supply rules to a certain extent. Others use different calculations to determine the results, or even different methods, such as the alt fire and assault rules - but they aren't specifically more realistic in that case. So those alt fire and assault rules should be set per the designer suggestions - either the game default (click on the default button for the ORs) or designer suggestions. Otherwise, the scenario balance can be thrown way off due to different losses being suffered from fire, if you use a different set of fire rules than the scenario was designed for.

Rick

[Image: exercise.png]
06-03-2011, 03:18 AM,

I am available for this game. If you will set it up and send me a turn...we will begin.

e-mail [email protected]

Zonebar
06-03-2011, 05:08 AM,
fine,

i send u a email