• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy Birthday Foul
06-02-2011, 12:53 AM,
Happy Birthday Foul
I just noticed that today is our fearless leader's birthday. Let's share one for him, the young and virile Foul. cheers

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 01:08 AM,
RE: Happy Birthday Foul
"Ja må han leva, ja må han leva, ja må han leva uti hundrade år!"

Have a good one, Foul! :)

cheers

Jison

Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 05:21 AM,
Cheers matey! Happy Birthday Foul!

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
06-02-2011, 05:26 AM,
Party Happy Birthday Lefty
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
06-02-2011, 05:35 AM,
Happy Birthday!

And very clever of you to manage being born on the anniversary of great British naval victory.
History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.
06-02-2011, 06:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2011, 06:17 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Thanks guys, the day of my birth was all my parents doing, i had no say in it! :whis:

I got a new pair of running shorts as my "better half" said the last pair where so worn that i would be arrested for indecency, i also got £50 towards a new pair of running shoes as they were worn out as well. :eek1:

Sorry Rick no new carbon fibre bike turned up, looks like i will have to battle on with my battered hybrid for another year. :hissy:
(06-02-2011, 01:08 AM)Jison Wrote: "Ja må han leva, ja må han leva, ja må han leva uti hundrade år!"

Have a good one, Foul! :)

cheers

Jison
Thanks! Whatever you said...........:smoke:
06-02-2011, 06:24 AM,
(06-02-2011, 06:17 AM)Foul. Wrote: Sorry Rick no new carbon fibre bike turned up, looks like i will have to battle on with my battered hybrid for another year. :hissy:
No carbon bike? Oh the inhumanity :hissy:. I think everyone there is just afraid you and your immense power would break the sound barrier on a carbon bike, thus causing its destruction from the boom leading to a severe injury.

Rick

[Image: exercise.png]
06-02-2011, 06:32 AM,
Happy birthday! Party Party Party
Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 06:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2011, 06:55 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
(06-02-2011, 06:24 AM)Ricky B Wrote: I think everyone there is just afraid you and your immense power would break the sound barrier on a carbon bike, thus causing its destruction from the boom leading to a severe injury.

You say the nicest things, the money is in the mail. ;)
(06-02-2011, 06:32 AM)Volcano Man Wrote: Happy birthday! Party Party Party

Thanks Ed, a party at your pad looks like a wild affair!!! :grin2:

P.S. do i get the balloon????
06-02-2011, 08:20 AM,
I was going to give one dancing smiley face cluster for each year, but that would probably crash my computer. ;)
Send this user an email