• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Nominations for Scenario of the Month
05-31-2011, 02:08 AM,
Nominations for Scenario of the Month
June is almost here. We need some nominations for Scenario of the Month. Any old favorites you especially liked?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2011, 08:29 AM,
RE: Nominations for Scenario of the Month
No one wants to nominate? Nothing for June?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 10:31 AM,
The Last Crusade. EFII. :chin:

My choice, because I just played it. Different unit mix and quite fun.

cheers

HSL
06-02-2011, 11:10 AM,
We'll give it until tomorrow. An extra day won't hurt.

The Last Crusade is winning with a landslide 1 vote.

Anybody else?

Dave
Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 02:44 PM,
I've allways liked "a rude suprise for Rommel"
06-02-2011, 11:14 PM,
Well then we need a tie breaker!!

Anyone?

Dave
Send this user an email
06-02-2011, 11:48 PM,
I have never played either but will vote for The Last Crusade......maybe I will get to play it someday..........havn't been in EF for quite a while.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
06-03-2011, 12:33 AM,
The Last Crusade wins it by a nose in a photo finish. I'll get it posted up and a poll started sometime today when the boss isn't looking. Big Grin

Dave
Send this user an email
06-03-2011, 12:39 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2011, 12:46 AM by Kool Kat.)
(06-03-2011, 12:33 AM)Scud Wrote: The Last Crusade wins it by a nose in a photo finish. I'll get it posted up and a poll started sometime today when the boss isn't looking. Big Grin

Dave

Wait! I thought you were the boss? :whis:

I agree with Ed on "Scenario of the Month" nomination since I was on the receiving end of his attack! :eek1:

BTW... our game did come down to the final turn before a winner was declared... so IMO it is an exciting and balanced scenario. :smoke:

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
06-03-2011, 04:22 AM,
Ha, very funny Mike. I'm the boss until the clients call. Big Grin

Poll's ready, go vote and talk it up.

Send this user an email