• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World at War
03-25-2011, 01:14 AM,
World at War
Just a question.
I am busy playing against opponents on the World at War site. Some of these opponents are also members of The Blitz.
When we finish a game, do we report it seperately on both sites? Or does reporting on one of these sites also update scores on the other?
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2011, 02:17 AM,
RE: World at War
Hello. I think you just have to report the battle in the Site where the battle was generated. You could be the case where both players agree to report the battle at both sites. I do not know if the scoring method is the same. I think not.
03-25-2011, 12:04 PM,
The two sites have nothing to do with each other.

If you are both Blitz players, you are able to score your game here.

Check with Wigam if you are still not sure.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
03-25-2011, 12:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011, 12:55 PM by Gila.)
(03-25-2011, 12:04 PM)Walrus Wrote: The two sites have nothing to do with each other.

If you are both Blitz players, you are able to score your game here.

Check with Wigam if you are still not sure.

WaW does record non-members of WaW in battles won, if Blitz is added as a game club,so they are linked in one way, but not with Blitz as far as i know,tis a shame.

So, the answer to your question Ian, is to report on both sites,so to say if a member on either sites then will be recorded,if not maybe recorded on WAW,if that make any sense.
03-25-2011, 03:59 PM,
Thanks guys. I remember one game against Ron that we reported on both sites, then John_txic said something the other day that made me wonder if we didn't handle the reporting incorrectly.
But OK, both sites it will be then.:)
03-25-2011, 04:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011, 04:58 PM by Gila.)
One thing i'd like to add is,WaW scoring system is a much more dynamanic than Blitz, you get graphs,player results, Stats! and who might be the better player.
Also can play games PBEM within the site as a bonus.
Still i like the Blitz as far as finding potential playersBig Grin
03-25-2011, 09:41 PM,
(03-25-2011, 04:33 PM)Gila Wrote: One thing i'd like to add is,WaW scoring system is a much more dynamanic than Blitz, you get graphs,player results, Stats! and who might be the better player.
Also can play games PBEM within the site as a bonus.
Still i like the Blitz as far as finding potential playersBig Grin

Yep, my feelings exactly. The Biltz is still my home site for SP.
03-26-2011, 04:47 AM,
I stopped playing because I had problems in WaW. I do not know if it was the opponent or site problems. According to another player I always send files with shifts and played. But I sure did not. It was very doubtful. I'm playing through WaW but a friend from Argentina. In WaW there are players like John Txic that are legit, Gila also often appear there :).
03-26-2011, 06:46 AM,
There is no intentional connection between the blitz and WaW.

Some people are members of both sites, but that can be said for any number of gaming sites on the web. People have many different interests in the use of their hobby time.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
03-26-2011, 07:31 AM,
my 2 cents:

if a game is started at the WAW site, or the blitz club, it ought to be reported at the origin site of the game only.. not double dipped.. even if players belong to both..

Greybeard