• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Help Needed With Message Board Width
02-18-2011, 04:22 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-18-2011, 04:22 PM by Nort.)
Help Needed With Message Board Width
For some reason, when I go to read a Message Board, the entire message text box does not display. Instead, I get a slider at the bottom of the screen. If I want to read the right side of the message box, I need to slide the slider to shift the text box. This is a hassle, and not something that has happened in the past.

Can someone tell me the quick fix?

Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2011, 08:34 PM,
RE: Help Needed With Message Board Width
(02-18-2011, 04:22 PM)Nort Wrote: For some reason, when I go to read a Message Board, the entire message text box does not display. Instead, I get a slider at the bottom of the screen. If I want to read the right side of the message box, I need to slide the slider to shift the text box. This is a hassle, and not something that has happened in the past.

Can someone tell me the quick fix?

Thanks in advance.

Nort, does this help:

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...creen+size

I know there were many discussions in the technical help area, when the new Blitz format was set up.

cheers

HSL
02-19-2011, 12:05 AM,
Strange, this was an issue until a MYBB fix was uploaded to the forum software that solved this issue, since that day no one has had any issues with image width? :chin:

Can you give me an example of a thread that is too wide for you to view and i will see if it the same for me. ;)
02-19-2011, 06:25 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2011, 06:26 AM by Nort.)
Interestingly enough, at work, when I use Internet Explorer, there is no issue. But when I am at home, and use Google Chrome, there is. I wonder if it is a browser issue.

BTW, it only happens on the message boards. It does not happen on the ladders, etc.
02-19-2011, 06:48 AM,
(02-19-2011, 06:25 AM)Nort Wrote: Interestingly enough, at work, when I use Internet Explorer, there is no issue. But when I am at home, and use Google Chrome, there is. I wonder if it is a browser issue.

BTW, it only happens on the message boards. It does not happen on the ladders, etc.

Interesting, good idea to try another browser and i would guess that is the issue, i will hand on that info to see if anything can be done, it would seem from feedback that most members use IE8 or Firefox.
02-19-2011, 11:29 AM,
Just to understand the issue better, what is the screen resolution of the PC using Google Chrome?

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
02-19-2011, 04:07 PM,
Yup. Internet Explorer has no problem. Google Chrome ... problem.