• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!!! Attention to orders !!!
02-10-2011, 01:26 PM,
!!! Attention to orders !!!
Reddog, Chuck10mtn, kernel t & JRTXX

Front & Centre !

I award you each 50 bonus H2H points for your assistance in playtesting Dan Caviness`s The Longest Day v2.

Only with the assistance of people like yourselves will fresh scenarios be crafted and such effort deserves to be noted & rewarded.

It therefore gives me great pleasure to award you these points !.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 02:14 PM,
RE: !!! Attention to orders !!!
Nice work, guys!

cheers
Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-13-2011, 10:32 AM,
They earned it, but I'll thank you anyway Toni.
And the first beer's on me.

Regards,

Dan
02-13-2011, 11:12 AM,
Thanks Toni, Scud, Dan
Its fun playing a game that hasn't been played 50 or 60 times already. Everybody should try this once its a lot of fun.

Chuck
02-14-2011, 11:12 AM,
Thank you Sir. It was one great scenario that I highly recommend that anyone who enjoys WF should have this in their library!

From me... a thank you as well goes to the designer Dan Caviness. His long dedication in creating this mega scenario will definitely go down in the history books as one of the top ten WF creations of all time... IMHO.

More than half of my enjoyment came from the 3 dedicated players that I had the honour to play with and against this past year or so. A few key parts of any Team game are the player's involvement, dedication and respect shared by all... IMHO.

If you can find a few dedicated players and have about 2 years to spare you gotta play this one... :thumbs_up:
Good Hunting,
Reddog
02-14-2011, 03:31 PM,
Chuck, Reddog, and Jessie,,,
and of course DAN the MAN!!!

wow,,, this is a wonderful battle,, coming from me,, the large scenarios get boring ,, fast,, this one did not,,,

Thank all of you guys for the past year of gaming,,,

Dan,, Thank you especially

John