• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Operation Overlord
01-22-2011, 01:29 AM,
Operation Overlord
Operation Overlord has begun as a campaign. Hopefully all will enjoy....rumors of airborne drops are everywhere with some reports of dummy paras........confusion reigns (I think).

Good Luck to all ...and fill us in on your thots about this from time to time:-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2011, 01:48 AM,
RE: Operation Overlord
Yes, definitely fill us in. These are such cool battles to follow.
01-23-2011, 06:09 AM,
As an incentive to all players (if visiting Berlin via Paris wasnt enough for the Allies or rewriting history for the Germans !), I have decided that bonus points (to be decided) will be awarded to participants inc the CIC`s.

Good luck & good fighting gentlemen !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-27-2011, 02:12 AM,
(01-23-2011, 06:09 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: As an incentive to all players (if visiting Berlin via Paris wasnt enough for the Allies or rewriting history for the Germans !), I have decided that bonus points (to be decided) will be awarded to participants inc the CIC`s.

Doesnt get much better that that! I'm even more glad I signed up for this one now!....lol.
01-27-2011, 01:50 PM,
If you guys are committed to such a long term project then I reckon you deserve some juice to keep you all motivated !.

(01-27-2011, 02:12 AM)falco Wrote:
(01-23-2011, 06:09 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: As an incentive to all players (if visiting Berlin via Paris wasnt enough for the Allies or rewriting history for the Germans !), I have decided that bonus points (to be decided) will be awarded to participants inc the CIC`s.

Doesnt get much better that that! I'm even more glad I signed up for this one now!....lol.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
01-29-2011, 02:10 AM,
Don't buy into it you stupid krauts, we're really landing at Calais.

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
01-29-2011, 02:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2011, 02:02 PM by falco.)
Should this thread be put into the Tourney section? (so its easier to track down should we feel the need to use later on).
02-08-2011, 09:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011, 09:21 AM by Von Earlmann.)
Reports of major allied para drops and now the frantic message is sent.........."There must be 5000 ships out there"
02-24-2011, 09:02 AM,
Reports of Allied landings in the Cotentin Peninsula area...............this must be a diversion..........and still confusion reigns supreme
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
05-16-2011, 06:16 AM,
June 6,1944 1000 hours report:

Allied troops are ashore in all three sectors. There are reports of heavy fighting and stiff German resistance however the Allies are slowly moving inland. Of more importance and concern are the reports that Germans are inficting casualties on the Allies at a rate of 2.5/1. Ike is concerned about wether the Allies can sustain such losses even with their superiority in equipment and men.

There are no reports of any Panzer Divisions as of this time.........can the Feuhrer still be sleeping?