• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Total War game series
12-17-2010, 04:41 AM,
Total War game series
I was wondering how many people out there play the Total War series? I just picked ETW about 3 weeks ago and love it and convinced two others from the Blitz to get it also. I also own MTW, RTW and MTW2.

If enough people play it then perhaps we can get a ladder running (I would do the leg work if approved by the club CO)
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2010, 05:56 AM,
RE: Total War game series
I play RTW and its derivatives (RTW:BI, RTW:A)
Send this user an email
01-27-2011, 10:25 AM,
I play Empire at war but prefer Rome. Also have Shogun laying around somewhere. I hear they are going to redo that one?? I'd be game though for a multiplayer total war game. I've only played the ai.
Send this user an email
02-13-2011, 03:30 AM,
I have Total War but I never play it.I keep freakin out under the pressures of battle and use the wrong formations.My guys keep running off.LOL
02-13-2011, 05:56 AM,
(01-27-2011, 10:25 AM)Ironwulf Wrote: I play Empire at war but prefer Rome. Also have Shogun laying around somewhere. I hear they are going to redo that one?? I'd be game though for a multiplayer total war game. I've only played the ai.

Yep, Shogun 2. I heard Shogun wasn't that great so I never bought it.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha