• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Join Ladder?
12-15-2010, 01:04 PM,
Join Ladder?
Ok, I know this is a stupid question, but how do I join the CM ladder? I am looking all over but not having any success in finding where I join the ladder. I need to report a game result.

Thanks in advance!
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2010, 05:55 PM,
RE: Join Ladder?
I think this is how it is done.
Hit "Control Panel" (top right area of screen.
Hit "Blitz" and then I think it says "general options" or something like that.
There you will see an option to join a ladder(s) and the one(s) that you want you just highlight.
12-16-2010, 12:34 AM,
Thanks Ratzi. Got it.

(12-15-2010, 05:55 PM)Ratzki Wrote: I think this is how it is done.
Hit "Control Panel" (top right area of screen.
Hit "Blitz" and then I think it says "general options" or something like that.
There you will see an option to join a ladder(s) and the one(s) that you want you just highlight.
12-16-2010, 03:35 AM,
No problem, hope to see you at the top of the ladder, not that I will be there but I'll see ya on the way by.
12-16-2010, 04:10 AM,
If you report the game you will automaticly join the Ladder, are you from the Boot Camp ?
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
12-17-2010, 07:13 AM,
(12-16-2010, 04:10 AM)Hedgehog Wrote: If you report the game you will automaticly join the Ladder, are you from the Boot Camp ?

You have to join the ladder as Ratzki pointed out to be added to the boot camp. From the boot camp you can then make your first game result when the game is completed.

Without first adding the ladder to your profile, the ladder will not appear in the pull down list on the game results posting page.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-18-2010, 08:55 AM,
You know that was such a long time ago that I joined the ladder I was sure you just at to register a game and you went on the ladder automatic....how time fly's .....LOL.....And the mind
12-18-2010, 03:22 PM,
Hehe, I had to look as well, as I could not remember how to do it. Took me a couple minutes to find the path to join the ladder. Now with my youngest child actively trying to bump me off, what mind I have left is a little frazzled.
12-18-2010, 08:03 PM,
(12-18-2010, 03:22 PM)Ratzki Wrote: Hehe, I had to look as well, as I could not remember how to do it. Took me a couple minutes to find the path to join the ladder. Now with my youngest child actively trying to bump me off, what mind I have left is a little frazzled.

Ha Ha ...Glad there is more of me in the Club....Thought I was the only one..LOL

cheers