• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Adding Leaders
12-07-2010, 09:35 PM,
Adding Leaders
I've recently decided to create a small scenario.I got to the add leader part and ran into some problems understanding the manual.It says to create your org first and then add your leaders which I did.
And I quote from the manual,
Then left click on the MoveUnit/Org Up Tool Bar button as necessary to move the highlighted leader until he is displayed directly beneath the org you wish to incorporate the leader into.I did this.
Then,with the leader still highlighted,left-click once on the Lower Unit/Org Tool Bar button.This will ("lower") the leader into the org directly (above) him.
Huh? How do you lower a leader into a org above you.Needless to say it did not work.Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,Pointman.:conf:
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2010, 07:53 AM,
RE: Adding Leaders
Pointman: I am no expert but it does work. Example pick german panzer corps, and add to OOB. Open platoons and select mot leader and add him. You now have two things listed on the right under OOB. The panzer Korps with its numerical designation, and a leader name. Highlight the leader, and click the far right button to lower. The Korps should now expand open, with the divisions in the korps now visible, and the leader name at the bottom of the list. You can now move the leader up the list. When he is below the division you would want him in, click "lower again". That division should expand, with the leader name now at the bottom of division. You can still move him up, and "lower him into a regiment within the division etc.
Send this user an email
12-08-2010, 12:13 PM,
RE: Adding Leaders
Stuka44 Thank you for the help. I realize now I needed to have a company size org. or higher with hq to add leader or independent units. I was trying to add a leader to a platoon without hq.Works now.

Cheers,Pointman.:)