• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The next SB Tourney
12-01-2010, 12:20 AM,
The next SB Tourney
Gents,

As soon as the Green Hell Tournament is finished, hopefully by Christmas-time, I'll be putting together another one. Typically I give you boys a chance to vote on which game you'd want, but I have a feeling that I already know that answer, so I've already started my preparations.

Get ready to head to the Eastern Front, gentlemen. Red Victory awaits you.

If you're interested, reply here. I'll keep this open until the current GH tourney ends.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2010, 12:22 AM,
RE: The next SB Tourney
I'm in. (for a change Big Grin )
12-01-2010, 02:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010, 02:21 AM by Compass Rose.)
Yes, I'd be interested.

Thanks
12-01-2010, 05:40 AM,
I am interested. How many games are played at a time during these tournaments? Just one at a time, or multiple?

Looking forward to it!

Thanks!
-=Jeff
12-01-2010, 06:23 AM,
(12-01-2010, 05:40 AM)FroBodine Wrote: I am interested. How many games are played at a time during these tournaments? Just one at a time, or multiple?

Looking forward to it!

Thanks!
-=Jeff

Take a look at the current tourney thread. Might give you a better idea of how things run....

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=55699
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
12-01-2010, 07:46 AM,
Hi, I´m a beginner playing sqb on theblitz and started a few weeks ago with AotR. Last week I´ve got my "Red Victory" from the customs office and didn´t play only one scenario yet. So I would be a bloody rookie to this squad battle game.
But I´m really interested in this tourney if it´s ok?

Kalorn/Germany
12-01-2010, 08:15 AM,
In In In In
12-01-2010, 08:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-01-2010, 08:22 AM by Rabbit.)
(12-01-2010, 07:46 AM)Kalorn Wrote: Hi, I´m a beginner playing sqb on theblitz and started a few weeks ago with AotR. Last week I´ve got my "Red Victory" from the customs office and didn´t play only one scenario yet. So I would be a bloody rookie to this squad battle game.
But I´m really interested in this tourney if it´s ok?

Kalorn/Germany

You're absolutely most welcome in the tourney. We usually get quite a wide range of skill levels in the tourneys and people setting up the tourneys do a nice job matching up people with relatively similar skill levels. The tourneys are a great way of meeting new opponents and you'll likely find yourself playing more games against them after the tourney's over. By the way, pretty much everyone I've played at the Blitz is more concerned with having fun than worrying about winning so feel free to ask your opponent(s) for advice and tips and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you along. And welcome aboard!
12-01-2010, 09:37 AM,
Count me in!
12-01-2010, 11:27 AM,
I'm in.

New players are definitely welcome, it's a great way to meet people and find some fun opponents. If you're on the fence, jump off and sign up.:)

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier