• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Are you able to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Matrix only
44.12%
15 44.12%
CS only
5.88%
2 5.88%
Both
50.00%
17 50.00%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Matrix, CS, or Both?
10-30-2010, 07:07 AM,
Matrix, CS, or Both?
Gents:

Here's a short poll (suggested by Rob) on how many players are able to play Matrix, CS, or both. cheers
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2010, 07:48 AM,
RE: Matrix, CS, or Both?
Hey Mike. If by "CS" you meant Talonsoft CS, then I think you answered wrong. Going to have to give you a failing grade on this one. :)

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-30-2010, 10:04 AM,
(10-30-2010, 07:48 AM)Scud Wrote: Hey Mike. If by "CS" you meant Talonsoft CS, then I think you answered wrong. Going to have to give you a failing grade on this one. :)

Dave

Dang it Dave! :hissy:

You are correct... that I answered incorrectly! :eek1:

Actually... I DO have the old Talonsoft disks... but they are not installed on my PC. Does that count? :chin:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
10-30-2010, 10:11 AM,
(10-30-2010, 10:04 AM)Kool Kat Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 07:48 AM)Scud Wrote: Hey Mike. If by "CS" you meant Talonsoft CS, then I think you answered wrong. Going to have to give you a failing grade on this one. :)

Dave

Dang it Dave! :hissy:

You are correct... that I answered incorrectly! :eek1:

Actually... I DO have the old Talonsoft disks... but they are not installed on my PC. Does that count? :chin:
I think it does. It is just a matter of putting one in and hoping (as the actress said to the Bishop)
10-30-2010, 07:12 PM,
I still have the Talonsoft disks around, actually an number of them. WF, EFII, and then both of them again as I bought the World in Flames combination disks to get the whole stuff all packed in one shipment.

But, as I have no intention to install them, I decided to vote no. As I will only be able to play Matrix...
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-30-2010, 08:43 PM,
Matrix for me as they are the only version I have !
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
10-30-2010, 11:26 PM,
(10-30-2010, 10:11 AM)K K Rossokolski Wrote: I think it does. It is just a matter of putting one in and hoping (as the actress said to the Bishop)

:eek1: :whis:

cheers
Send this user an email
10-31-2010, 02:04 AM,
HA! And who said burlesque was dead?

Big Grin

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-02-2010, 06:23 AM,
(10-31-2010, 02:04 AM)Scud Wrote: HA! And who said burlesque was dead?

Big Grin

Dave

The quote about the actress and bishop... contributed by Rob... actually goes back to the early 1900's and is believed to have British origins! Said the actress to the bishop

Those jolly Brits! cheers
Send this user an email
11-02-2010, 11:06 PM,
So far - evenly split between "Just Matrix" and "Both." Makes sense... since if you purchased the game during the Talonsoft days... you most likely would not throw out those disks when you purchased Matrix CS. And if you purchased the game after Matrix took over the development... then you would not have the old Talonsoft disks.
Send this user an email