• Downloads

You Gotta Love Halftracks II
10-27-2010, 08:58 AM,
You Gotta Love Halftracks II
[Image: tran3.jpg]

[Image: 2640283290096466526sosehh3.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: BUNDES3.jpg]
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2010, 11:22 AM,
RE: You Gotta Love Halftracks II
Good job Gary!

As always, BTW.

I wish Ed would create that Allied Halftrack vs Axis Halftrack scenario......

"Death on 2 wheels & 2 treads" or something like that......
10-27-2010, 07:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-27-2010, 07:48 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
Jack, I'll get right on it! :rolleyes:
I'm currently play testing a few other scenarios and designing a "larger" one for EF. :smoke:

I really love the half track!

cheers

HSL
10-27-2010, 09:12 PM,
By the way the HT (again): most of them had mounted MG so shouldn’t they had the same firepower as MG squad in CS?

When platoon dismounted HT they didn’t take that MG with them and I don’t believe that only driver stayed in HT and there was no one to use it.
Correct me if I’m wrong but whole idea of HT was to get infantry safe in to battle AND support it by MG during assault.
10-27-2010, 11:29 PM,
(10-27-2010, 09:12 PM)von Manstein Wrote: By the way the HT (again): most of them had mounted MG so shouldn’t they had the same firepower as MG squad in CS?

When platoon dismounted HT they didn’t take that MG with them and I don’t believe that only driver stayed in HT and there was no one to use it.
Correct me if I’m wrong but whole idea of HT was to get infantry safe in to battle AND support it by MG during assault.

Here we go again! :eek1:

Just kidding, of course :kill:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-28-2010, 12:29 AM,
(10-27-2010, 09:12 PM)von Manstein Wrote: By the way the HT (again): most of them had mounted MG so shouldn’t they had the same firepower as MG squad in CS?

There is a second set of German halftracks available in the ORG editor that are like that.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
10-28-2010, 12:48 AM,
Just out of curiosity what halftracks (if any) aren't represented in the game?

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-28-2010, 01:02 AM,
(10-28-2010, 12:48 AM)Scud Wrote: Just out of curiosity what halftracks (if any) aren't represented in the game?

Dave

Good question. I think a few of the soft skin versions are not represented, but I believe all of the armed versions are included.

For the Germans anyway (in East Front).

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
10-28-2010, 10:18 AM,
(10-27-2010, 07:47 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Jack, I'll get right on it! :rolleyes:
I'm currently play testing a few other scenarios and designing a "larger" one for EF. :smoke:

I really love the half track!

cheers

HSL

Ed I think that would be a really fun scenario! Any other suggestions for the halftrack vs halftrack scenario??