• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Tiller series in development
10-15-2010, 08:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2010, 02:50 PM by -72-.)
New Tiller series in development
I accidented upon Tiller's website today (there is an auto redirect there) - and noticed that in amongst all of the usual series names was one I did not recognize - Panzer Battles (the description is only a paragraph -and I should add that I got an ok before posting this anywhere). (Edited to add- got the ok from an email to the support at JT's site).

http://johntillersoftware.com/PanzerBattles.html

That being said -I don't have any further info. (Also don't know if it should go here or a the SB area). I'll let Foul. sort that out -- he likes me for that :) (runs and hides). :)
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2010, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-15-2010, 10:15 PM by JDR Dragoon.)
RE: New Tiller series in development
Heh.

-250m hexes

-Platoon sized units

Now, what other Tiller games does this remind me of.... :cheeky:
Send this user an email
10-15-2010, 11:50 PM,
Thanks for the info on this!

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-16-2010, 01:04 AM,
Very Interesting!

Thanks for the heads up!
10-16-2010, 01:25 AM,
Look forward to it. Sounds like it might be his own version of a Campaign Series, hopefully better detail though. Squad Battles still needs some rescaling though, especially the towns.
10-16-2010, 02:08 AM,
Will be worth a look i am sure! :)

Which ladder it will go on i am not so sure.....:chin:
10-16-2010, 07:11 AM,
Hmmm...looks interesting...:chin:
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
10-16-2010, 09:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2010, 09:16 AM by Dog Soldier.)
My VM meter is pinging. This sounds a lot like something Ed would be involved in....and thus it will be great! That is when it does come out...Big Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
10-16-2010, 11:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-16-2010, 07:06 PM by Volcano Man.)
(10-16-2010, 09:15 AM)Dog Soldier Wrote: My VM meter is pinging. This sounds a lot like something Ed would be involved in....and thus it will be great! That is when it does come out...Big Grin

Dog Soldier

Well, unless you are referring to another Ed, I can't take much credit here. I am helping, but only indirectly so to speak. This baby belongs to someone else. :)

Everyone helps everyone else, well most of the designers do anyway, and those that are directly involved are probably more capable than I. So, yes, it should be awesome. :whis:
Send this user an email
10-16-2010, 12:38 PM,
Sounds good - I played hours and hours of the Campaign Series... that is until Panzer Campaigns came out. cheers