• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a game
09-22-2010, 05:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010, 05:28 AM by Ashcloud.)
Looking for a game
Hi,

I am looking for a WF or RS game. I am currently being slaughtered in an EF game and am looking for some relief on another front. I am a new player and would welcome a game against anyone, if you are very good I will learn if you are also learning I will enjoy a having a chance to win.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2010, 05:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-22-2010, 06:37 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: Looking for a game
(09-22-2010, 05:28 AM)Ashcloud Wrote: Hi,

I am looking for a WF or RS game. I am currently being slaughtered in an EF game and am looking for some relief on another front. I am a new player and would welcome a game against anyone, if you are very good I will learn if you are also learning I will enjoy a having a chance to win.

Cheers Ashcloud,

I have an open slot for a smallish scenario. I am not the greenest bean anymore, but far from a complete player.

There is an amazing depth in this seemingly simple engine, so let me warn you: prepare for having your butt handed to you for years to come by the fine generals here Whip :)

There's a fun scenario I played some time ago as Axis player, called "Too Little, Too Late". It provides the German player with a really nice combined arms force. It is a nice game for learning purposes...

As the name implies, it is propably balanced for a Axis minor loss though, so I offer you an upgrade to the end result: Axis minor loss = draw; draw = axis minor win, etc...

If you want to, just fire in the first round as the Axis player to my general direction.

You can find my e-mail by looking at my profile page. cheers

PS My turn rate is a bit slowish, typically one or two turns per week. If that's too slow feel free to ask someone else...
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-22-2010, 07:33 PM,
(09-22-2010, 05:49 PM)Sgt K. Kat Wrote:
(09-22-2010, 05:28 AM)Ashcloud Wrote: Hi,

Cheers Ashcloud,

I have an open slot for a smallish scenario. I am not the greenest bean anymore, but far from a complete player.

There is an amazing depth in this seemingly simple engine, so let me warn you: prepare for having your butt handed to you for years to come by the fine generals here Whip :)

There's a fun scenario I played some time ago as Axis player, called "Too Little, Too Late". It provides the German player with a really nice combined arms force. It is a nice game for learning purposes...

As the name implies, it is propably balanced for a Axis minor loss though, so I offer you an upgrade to the end result: Axis minor loss = draw; draw = axis minor win, etc...

If you want to, just fire in the first round as the Axis player to my general direction.

You can find my e-mail by looking at my profile page. cheers

PS My turn rate is a bit slowish, typically one or two turns per week. If that's too slow feel free to ask someone else...

Hi Sarge,

I would enjoy a game against you - I will send the opening game file later today.
Send this user an email
09-22-2010, 08:42 PM,
(09-22-2010, 07:33 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: Hi Sarge,

I would enjoy a game against you - I will send the opening game file later today.

Sure thing - looking forward to it!

I prefer all rules ON, except VV OFF and AF OFF, but am not too picky about them.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-22-2010, 09:17 PM,
(09-22-2010, 08:42 PM)Sgt K. Kat Wrote:
(09-22-2010, 07:33 PM)Ashcloud Wrote: Hi Sarge,

Sure thing - looking forward to it!

I prefer all rules ON, except VV OFF and AF OFF, but am not too picky about them.

Great, will send the file later.
Send this user an email
09-23-2010, 02:48 AM,
All my opponents are pretty much busy at work and have a slot open for a game. Please pick any front you want to play (EF,WF, RS) and a scenario and I'll play it. I prefer the optional rules but it's up to you.
09-23-2010, 02:59 AM,
(09-23-2010, 02:48 AM)Cole Wrote: All my opponents are pretty much busy at work and have a slot open for a game. Please pick any front you want to play (EF,WF, RS) and a scenario and I'll play it. I prefer the optional rules but it's up to you.

Hi Cole,

I would enjoy a RS game as I am currently engaged on both other fronts. I also don't mind if you want to select the scenario, side and rules. Let me know and we can get the game underway. Thanks for the response.
Send this user an email