• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Another CRT anamoly F 14
09-20-2010, 06:50 AM,
Another CRT anamoly F 14
1000 Africans with MG section, same hex as last time, higher elevation, clear terrain in combat mode, single shot from 15 gun German 77mm cannons 3 hexes away: 61 MEN LOST! Am I in a vortex? I'm getting killed here. This should not be a possible outcome. jonny :(:eek1::hissy:
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2010, 08:02 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010, 11:03 AM by Volcano Man.)
RE: Another CRT anamoly F 14
All I can say is to email me a .btl or .bte file that shows what you are mentioning.

No amount of broad speculating can be done because it could be ANYTHING, there are tons of variables here. It could be files that were altered on your end as well if some PDT adjustments were made to the combat values. I am not suggesting that this is what it is, but I haven't seen anything odd in years of playing F14 (in this regard). If your scenario is in the "early" period, then I would need you attach your France '14 (early) PDT file to the email so I can check it out thoroughly, including any additional information that can be provided.

Then again, it could also be that the specific unit that is getting shot at has an incorrect defense value in the OOB and I would need to check it as well, but then again you haven't told me the name of the battalion. Can you tell me the name of the unit please?

Also, does this need an all new thread though? You couldn't just post to the other thread you made about the same subject?
Send this user an email
09-20-2010, 10:34 PM,
(09-20-2010, 06:50 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: 1000 Africans with MG section, same hex as last time, higher elevation, clear terrain in combat mode, single shot from 15 gun German 77mm cannons 3 hexes away: 61 MEN LOST!

I'd move them! :)
09-21-2010, 05:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-21-2010, 05:33 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
Battle files sent along with PDT

"Also, does this need an all new thread though? You couldn't just post to the other thread you made about the same subject?"

I'm desperate! The situation is on a thread. I couldn't take a chance on being ignored.

Thanks for taking the time. jonny cheers
"I'd move them! :)"

I know what you mean; and I've been considering that; as I think I am in some sort of black hole. However, those are my best troops holding high ground in a key area. If I pull them back I lose the whole position. jonnycheers