• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Buying TOAW
08-16-2010, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-16-2010, 04:10 AM by Airluca.)
Buying TOAW
Since i cannot found my original copy of Toaw3....nor any copy of Toaw 3 on local stores i tryed to buy it via digital delivery

I always get this error message and cannot complete my order.. (i use my own credit card, the same i use without problem for anything else) :

Error Number: 30024901 - 0

Any clue or suggestion?
or any other place i can purchase a copy?

Airluca
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2010, 02:45 AM,
RE: Buting TOAW
If you still have the credit card which you used to purchase the original digital download version then you can redownload it - I know as I did the same earlier this year !

(08-16-2010, 02:20 AM)Airluca Wrote: Since i cannot found my original copy of Toaw3....nor any copy of Toaw 3 on local stores i tryed to buy it via digital delivery

I always get this error message and cannot complete my order.. (i use my own credit card, the same i use without problem for anything else) :

Any clue or suggestion?

Airluca
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-16-2010, 04:09 AM,
(08-16-2010, 02:45 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: If you still have the credit card which you used to purchase the original digital download version then you can redownload it - I know as I did the same earlier this year !

(08-16-2010, 02:20 AM)Airluca Wrote: Since i cannot found my original copy of Toaw3....nor any copy of Toaw 3 on local stores i tryed to buy it via digital delivery

Any clue or suggestion?

Airluca
Unfortunatly i got a new card in june this year and trashed the old one

I got a friend who will give me his copy and serial but since it's a" backup copy cd" i really don't know if it's a legit copy... so i prefer to get the digital download...
I'll try tomorrow from office maybe it's a problem with my home isp
08-16-2010, 04:54 AM,
RE: Buying TOAW
Better you ask in the Matrix forum, I'm sure they can help you especially with the error number.
08-16-2010, 05:45 PM,
I had the same problem so I went to my bank to ask for a list of my previous card numbers - with the info I was able to redownload my copy of TOAW - have you tried doing the same ?

(08-16-2010, 04:09 AM)Airluca Wrote:
(08-16-2010, 02:45 AM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: If you still have the credit card which you used to purchase the original digital download version then you can redownload it - I know as I did the same earlier this year !

Any clue or suggestion?

Airluca

I got a friend who will give me his copy and serial but since it's a" backup copy cd" i really don't know if it's a legit copy... so i prefer to get the digital download...
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-16-2010, 06:55 PM,
(08-16-2010, 05:45 PM)Antoni Chmielowski (FGM) Wrote: I had the same problem so I went to my bank to ask for a list of my previous card numbers - with the info I was able to redownload my copy of TOAW - have you tried doing the same ?

(08-16-2010, 04:09 AM)Airluca Wrote:

Any clue or suggestion?

Airluca

No because i also changed my bank...from my office i also get the same errore so I've sent an email to matrix regarding the problem (i discovered it's a common error with digital river online store)
Hope they can fix it soon
In the meanwhile i've installed my friend's copy and started to get in touch with 3.22 playing against Elmer

cheers
Luca
08-17-2010, 07:48 PM,
RE: Buying TOAW
Solved my problem with a different CC

Got the game registered and patched to 3.4 :)

I'll be reasy in a few days , just the time to understand the major changes n the patch

cheers
Airluca