• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

OT: Some WW II aviation rarities
08-14-2010, 03:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2010, 03:47 AM by Crossroads.)
OT: Some WW II aviation rarities
Back from my excellent (aren't they all!) three week summer holiday. Among other things, visited the Finnish Aviation Museum with my son.

A small exhibition in a small country, but some very nice planes there, including, well go ahead and have a look: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=56569

Thanks to every and each one of my fellow generals who have been patient with my absence from battle fields as I have been off line. cheers

I will start to play my moves this weekend.

- Petri

PS Realised by posting my last result I've become a undersergeant. A modification to my user name seemed in order :smg:
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2010, 04:00 AM,
RE: OT: Some WW II aviation rarities
Good stuff and welcome back !

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
08-15-2010, 12:08 AM,
Nice pics! :thumbs_up:

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
08-17-2010, 05:28 AM,
Thanks for sharing! Good stuff! :smoke:
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email