• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a medium game vs opponent with similar experience
06-13-2010, 04:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-13-2010, 10:34 AM by The SNAFU.)
Looking for a medium game vs opponent with similar experience
I have limited experience with 12 short and medium scenarios completed. Looking for a game from S41, K42 or S42. Please email with interests.

Thanks
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. Winston Churchill
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2010, 02:14 PM,
RE: Looking for a medium game vs opponent with similar experience
I have completed 4 games, small to medium. I have smolensk kharkov and stalingrad. I prefer wehrmacht but am flexible. Feel free to make the game and side selection.

Crispin

(06-13-2010, 04:23 AM)The SNAFU Wrote: I have limited experience with 12 short and medium scenarios completed. Looking for a game from S41, K42 or S42. Please email with interests.

Thanks
06-13-2010, 09:51 PM,
Game accepted. Thanks!
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. Winston Churchill
06-19-2010, 04:00 AM,
Crispin, I sent you an email last weekend. Did you receive it? Please let me know if you're still interested in a game. Thanks
06-19-2010, 05:24 AM,
I have 20 scenarios played and own all the series except Sealion and F 14. If you want send me the scenario and side you choose, preferably H2H.
07-06-2010, 05:13 AM,
(06-19-2010, 04:00 AM)The SNAFU Wrote: Crispin, I sent you an email last weekend. Did you receive it? Please let me know if you're still interested in a game. Thanks

I didn't recieve it. I'm available.

Crispin

[email protected]
07-06-2010, 08:28 AM,
the SNAFU,

If you're still looking for an opponent or wish to add an additional one, check your PMs.

Regards,
Billie