• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

adding scenarios
06-11-2010, 07:37 AM,
adding scenarios
i have just finished a scenario on the corinth game and i am unable to locate it on the list for that game, i assume it has not been played before

my question is how do i report the game

the scanario is named 'race for memphis'

any help would be appreciated
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2010, 08:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-11-2010, 08:10 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
RE: adding scenarios
You can add the scenario details into the DB yourself, however i have just noticed that there is no table for ACW titles to work out the SM (size modifier) that you need to do this.

Let me ask how you get this info and i will get back to you. ;)
06-12-2010, 01:17 AM,
Ok, click on G4-Supply and then Scenarios, click on Add Scenario Info to DB, fill in all the box's with the info from your title (don't worry about the Url or scenario files box's) you can also copy & paste the scenario description from the scenario.

The SM you need is based on the amount of turns your scenario was..
# of Turns: SM
1 - 19..........1
20 - 29....... 2
30 - 39....... 3
40 - 49....... 4
50 - 59....... 5
60+.............6

Then click Add scenario, go back into the DB and the entry should be there for you to report! Big Grin

Any problems let me know.......
06-12-2010, 07:24 AM,
I think that should help a lot of members...Good Post mate
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
06-12-2010, 01:23 PM,
Can that table be made part of the G4>>Home>>Scenarios>>Calculate scenario SM for Black Powder games? Soon, I'll forget where I saw it at :-)
Send this user an email
06-12-2010, 02:31 PM,
ROE 12 is updated for this information. So you can always access it there. Eventually the web page you describe will be updated also so the link in the scenario DB page makes sense for BP.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
06-12-2010, 02:37 PM,
Cool. Interesting stuff in ROE 12. BTW, do you know how Combat Mission Shock Force battles are scored or sized? There are no unit point totals.
Send this user an email
06-12-2010, 10:19 PM,
(06-12-2010, 01:23 PM)keif149 Wrote: Can that table be made part of the G4>>Home>>Scenarios>>Calculate scenario SM for Black Powder games? Soon, I'll forget where I saw it at :-)

Added to the "to do" list. ;)
06-14-2010, 01:55 PM,
CMSF is the same as CM for scoring.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
06-16-2010, 11:27 AM,
Thanks! My other question was, how do you report CMSF scenarios? As that engine does not have unit points to determine SM. I'm afraid the data base from the old forum was not transferred to the new. Another player asked this same question on the CM ladder and it went unanswered, so, I thought I'd try it here. Not sure who was instrumental in adding the SF game, as I have only started playing it a few months ago.

Thanks as always for your time.
Send this user an email