• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Hello One And All, I Am Comming Back Real Soon
06-02-2010, 09:34 AM,
Hello One And All, I Am Comming Back Real Soon
Hello to one and all, Ole Rebel has been away for quite some time, been busy playing music and just needed a much needed break from the games. I will try and make a comeback in the next 2 weeks, i have a couple of shows to perform at and also a couple of corporate functions to attend to as well, For those who dont know i am from the New Orleans area and yes i work in the oilfield, we lost 2 of our crew members on The Deep Water Horizon, i have been working for the same company for 30 yrs yrs come January, i have played against some of the very best this club has had to offer and many others as well, i have always had a great time here, i just got burned out from playing so much. Hope to see you guys on the Battlefield soon.
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2010, 02:02 PM,
RE: Hello One And All, I Am Comming Back Real Soon
(06-02-2010, 09:34 AM)Rebel__ Wrote: Hello to one and all, Ole Rebel has been away for quite some time, been busy playing music and just needed a much needed break from the games. I will try and make a comeback in the next 2 weeks, i have a couple of shows to perform at and also a couple of corporate functions to attend to as well, For those who dont know i am from the New Orleans area and yes i work in the oilfield, we lost 2 of our crew members on The Deep Water Horizon, i have been working for the same company for 30 yrs yrs come January, i have played against some of the very best this club has had to offer and many others as well, i have always had a great time here, i just got burned out from playing so much. Hope to see you guys on the Battlefield soon.

Welcome back, old friend.

Good to hear from you! Looking forward to a game!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
06-02-2010, 07:15 PM,
Keith, Welcome back! It's good to see you pick up the sword again. :thumbs_up:

cheers

HSL
06-03-2010, 09:30 AM,
Hey Keith,

Plug your web site. Enjoy the music!

Sorry to hear about you co-workers. We hope the family(s) recover as best they can. Very difficult to put into words & hope all pull through as well as possible.

I have slowed down but let me know if you want a game sometime.

Jack
06-06-2010, 10:24 PM,
(06-03-2010, 09:30 AM)Big Dawg Wrote: Hey Keith,

Plug your web site. Enjoy the music!

Sorry to hear about you co-workers. We hope the family(s) recover as best they can. Very difficult to put into words & hope all pull through as well as possible.

I have slowed down but let me know if you want a game sometime.

Jack

Hey Jack, how r those Georgia Bulldogs looking for this upcoming year in football, sorry for the slow responce, i had a big benefit to do for my brother who is fighting cancer, i think we raised close to $18,000.00 last night, been playing music and working alot, in about a week i will be ready to kick off a game, if u have room for one more game i would like to get one cranked up with you, take care my friend i will be in touch soon.