• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ALLIES DEFEND GREECE, V 1.8
06-01-2010, 04:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2010, 04:50 AM by Bear.)
ALLIES DEFEND GREECE, V 1.8

This new scenario is semi historical, since accurate maps have not been found. Good reports and data from both sides were put together to make this a realistic experience for all Combat Mission fans. This one is for CMAK and is posted. Here's the general overview:

The Commonwealth move to defend Greece offered slim chances of a clear victory. Treaties, cultural ties and strategic benefits of causing the Germans time and losses would help in the strategic defense of Egypt and the Middle East. Here is where the Commonwealth soldiers prove to the Germans their remarkable fighting skills against a technologically and numerical superior enemy.
Here the German 9.Panzer Divison launches a one armed pincer towards Kozani Pass, the route to Komanos. As the British and New Zealanders fought hard to hold the line, most actions centered around prepared rearguard positions. Many times these positions would prove too tough for quick frontal assault, as was the case at the Proastion position on the western flank. The Germans, rather than wait for their artillery to catch up with their advance, moved ahead off the main road and threatened the British 1.Armored Brigade Headquarters at Komanos, by way of the Kozani Pass.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2010, 02:51 AM,
RE: coming: THE ALLIES DEFEND GREECE
This scenario is now open and available for H2H Play Testing.
Send this user an email
06-03-2010, 04:04 AM,
RE: ALLIES DEFEND GREECE
I m willing to playtest it, either side is fine.
06-08-2010, 04:55 AM,
RE: ALLIES DEFEND GREECE
Updated version 1.3 posted.
Send this user an email
06-28-2010, 04:22 AM,
RE: ALLIES DEFEND GREECE, Play Test Begins

Aren't there any loyal Brits and Zealanders willing to serve Her Majesty and defend Greece?
Send this user an email
07-02-2010, 02:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2010, 11:46 AM by Bear.)
RE: ALLIES DEFEND GREECE, Play Test V 1.6

Since the scenario has a game in progress, the new version 1,7 cannot be posted.

If you want to begin an H2H Play Test then send email and I'll shoot the new version to you. You can register your game and get your BONUS points as soon as you finish your game.
Thank you.

[email protected]
Send this user an email
10-07-2010, 11:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2010, 11:54 AM by Bear.)
RE: ALLIES in GREECE, Play Test V 1.8
Come along now, this is an improved scenario covering a theater that has not been given attention.

This is the only tank battle fought in Greece!

Version 1.8 is ready to go, I will send to you.

I will play test if you can't find a fellow tester.
Send this user an email