• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TillerCon III
04-20-2010, 04:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010, 04:47 AM by Dog Soldier.)
TillerCon III
TillerCon III is still the place to be May 28th - 30th in Nashville, TN. It will be running alongside the big miniatures event NashCon 2010. Attending one gets you into the other I believe.

Here is a link to the schedule of events. (Adobe pdf file)
Tillercon III SOE

Ticket Prices are to cover the cost of the networked PC's there to play games HTH via network connection. Fast paced action. All games played at TillerCon III with other Blitz members can be posted to the ladders for points.
1 Day only = $35.00
2 Day or more = $65.00*

* Individuals purchasing the full ticket will qualify to receive a Free HPS game at the Con.

To send via PayPal, payments should be sent to: richardw at multipro.com

Checks can be sent to:

Richard Walker
201 Big Ben Cr.
Baxter, Tn. 38544

In the memo of each check please write TillerCon III, Please include a note saying how the name is to be written for name tags, and an email address.
Include the same information in the note section when sending PayPal payments.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2010, 08:29 AM,
RE: TillerCon III
Since I am a mere 3.5 hours away (Marietta, Ga) and since my uncle and aunt live there (eliminating the need for a hotel)....I am just probably going to attend this one.

Just gotta work the logistics as far as getting off days etc. Anyone else planning to attend?

This is just too close and financially within reach to pass up.
04-25-2010, 10:35 AM,
RE: TillerCon III
Riley,

You will really enjoy it. I had a great time at TC2. Hope a bunch of SB players attend. The action should be really fast and furious using the LAN connected PC's there to battle SB games.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp