• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Happy Birthday Ricky B, it's the big one!!
04-11-2010, 05:44 PM,
Thumbs_Up  Happy Birthday Ricky B, it's the big one!!
Happy 50th birthday Rick! cheers Toast

Have you got anything special planned?? Big Grin

Party Party
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2010, 06:54 PM,
RE: Happy Birthday Ricky B, it's the big one!!
Happy Birthday, Rick!!!!!
04-11-2010, 10:48 PM,
Happy birthday Rick....cheers
.."A critical oversight that has led to yet another mouthful of poo." . Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
04-11-2010, 11:06 PM,
One thing is for sure Rick, you don't look 50, at least you didn't 5 years ago when I last saw you:smoke:

Have a great day, you deserve it.

Dave
04-11-2010, 11:45 PM,
How Happybirthday, cowboy. Entering you 6th decade Big Grin...mine is almosy over :rolleyes: .

Marquo
04-12-2010, 01:24 AM,
(04-11-2010, 11:06 PM)von Schwarze Wrote: One thing is for sure Rick, you don't look 50, at least you didn't 5 years ago when I last saw you:smoke:

Have a great day, you deserve it.

Dave
Dave,
I met Rick only a couple of weeks ago and i can assure you he is still in great shape, anyone who is 50 and can ride 100 miles in a day including some steep climbs has my admiration. :bow: Big Grin
04-12-2010, 02:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2010, 02:43 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
I won't be 50 until Oct 19.........Old Fart! Big Grin

Happy Birthday!
04-12-2010, 02:42 AM,
Thanks gents -Darran, Rui, Rob, Mark and Blackie, and all my other friends here at the Blitz.

I haven't ridden 100 miles since hitting 50 so I still have to do that, Darran LOL - I have actually only done it once anyway, but hope to 3 times this year. And Blackie, I am glad I didn't look 50 when we last got together :). That was actually 3 years ago in KC, right? 47 I think is all it was. That seems like yesterday and forever ago. Going by the white hair I would say I have to look my age, and I earned every one of them.

Have a great day guys.

Regards
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
04-12-2010, 02:47 AM,
Three years difference is no big deal. When I was stationed in Germany, somebody asked me how old I was and I asked him how old did I look? He said 32......I was only 19 at the time. Amazing how much being an infrantryman can age you at different times.
04-12-2010, 04:03 AM,
Happy B-Day Rick. Yeah, I agree with above, I thought you were in your late 30s the last time I saw you Rick at TC2 -- it must be all that bike riding and physical activity. :)
Send this user an email