• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Combat Mission Commander and Assistant
03-17-2010, 06:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-17-2010, 06:52 AM by wigam.)
New Combat Mission Commander and Assistant
Hi Guys

As of pretty shortly Der Kuenstler will step into the CM commander's spot and take the reins of you fine bunch of gentlemen.

I will be moving to the Steel Panthers ladder to become the SP Commander as both SP moderators have stepped down.

To fill in DK's place as assistant Chris aka Weasel will become DK's able assistant. Chris is new to the ladder but has a real passion for playing CM now. Big Grin

I will still be around here and a regular poster and contributor as once in a blue moon one of my opponents takes pity on me and lets me win a game. Thanks to them, they know who they are ;)

Any way I have handed the keys to DK, so I am sure you will join me in congratulating Kelvin and welcoming Chris.

Cheers, it has been a pleasure to lead you boys. Big Grin

Marcus
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2010, 03:50 AM,
RE: New Combat Mission Commander and Assistant
Many thanks and well done to those moving on, and good luck and best wishes to those taking over.
03-18-2010, 05:35 AM,
Thank you Wigam and good for the CM community to have Kelvin & Chris in these positions!

Owl
03-22-2010, 08:51 AM,
Yes Good Luck Marcus with your New Job, They have got a good man coming over to them.......Kelvin & Chris good luck to you both, full support from us all I hope
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
03-24-2010, 07:58 AM,
OK, stepped down as the SP weenie today so I will start coming over here to view the boards. Yes I am new to CM, but I have been a custodian for around 7 years now.

I look forward to playing games with you guys and reading your comments on things.

CHEERS!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-26-2010, 01:45 AM,
And it's now official. Kelvin is officially the Top Kick here on CM, and Marcus has moved over to SP to be it's Top Kick. Chris, abdicating his spot over on SP has agreed to ply his tender mercies on your CM lads, and may God have Mercy on Your Souls, as Chris will have none, LMAO.

Best of luck to you both, and I am sure this transition will be about as transparent a move as we have ever made here, as both Kelvin and Chris are old hands at moderating.
03-28-2010, 07:43 AM,
Thanks boss. I will provide the CM boys the same kind understanding that I provided all the soldiers under my command...SUCK IT UP!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha