• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Help to Play Test "Morning of Fire"
03-07-2010, 09:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2010, 10:30 PM by Kool Kat.)
Looking for Help to Play Test "Morning of Fire"
Gents: :smoke:

I need another player to help test Feldgeneral Hoth (Chema)'s East Front "Morning of Fire for I/Panzer Rgt. 26" scenario design.

Designer wants us to have All Optional Rules = ON (including Extreme Assault)... but no Variable Visiblity.

Axis move first.

We will be testing version 1.1 incorporating changes that were identified / needed in the initial design release.

Who wants to step up and help?
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2010, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2010, 06:50 AM by Crossroads.)
RE: Looking for Help to Play Test "Morning of Fire"
I wouldn't mind trying it out. Send me the files and let us see if I can add something hopefully helpful to this test?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-08-2010, 07:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2010, 09:03 AM by Kool Kat.)
(03-08-2010, 06:45 AM)Crossroads Wrote: I wouldn't mind trying it out. Send me the files and let us see if I can add something hopefully helpful to this test?

Hi Petri:

Thank you sir!

It is good to have test reports written by all types of players? :chin:

I'll register our test game, work up a first turn, and send you the game files shortly.

P.S. Please send me your full email... I can't attach files to the "internal" Blitz Club email format. :(

Here is mine: [email protected]
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
03-08-2010, 09:13 AM,
Hello Mike.

Thanks to probe my scn. I hope like it and any comments will be welcome.

Cheers.
Chema
03-08-2010, 09:44 AM,
(03-08-2010, 09:13 AM)Feldgeneral Hoth Wrote: Hello Mike.

Thanks to probe my scn. I hope like it and any comments will be welcome.

Cheers.
Chema

Hi Chema:

I'm looking forward to it! Big Grin

Your scenario has "big cats"... my favorite kind of armor! :smoke:
Send this user an email
03-08-2010, 03:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-08-2010, 03:19 PM by Crossroads.)
Mike, I've sent you an email. I thought my e-mail was visible for members, but it seemed I had ticked off the option box or then it is off by default. It should be visible now in my profile page.

"This new armored KG was the I Abteilung of Panzer Rgt 26, a new and green unit sent from France with an entire force of Panthers tanks"

At least the description fits my profile quite well cheers

Looking forward for the game!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
03-09-2010, 12:55 AM,
(03-08-2010, 03:18 PM)Crossroads Wrote: Mike, I've sent you an email. I thought my e-mail was visible for members, but it seemed I had ticked off the option box or then it is off by default. It should be visible now in my profile page.

Petri, I have received your email - thanks! :)

Game files and my first turn sent today.

Look forward to our test game... and thanks again for stepping up to help play test Chema's design. :smoke:
Send this user an email
03-09-2010, 10:31 AM,
Hey All
I'm free to help test it out
Let me know
Cam
03-10-2010, 03:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 03:36 AM by Kool Kat.)
(03-09-2010, 10:31 AM)Cam Wrote: Hey All
I'm free to help test it out
Let me know
Cam

Hey Cam:

Hopefully you will get a "taker" for your offer? :chin:

"Morning of Fire" is a good looking EF scenario with lots of armor... and I think many different play options present themselves as the game unfolds?
Send this user an email
03-10-2010, 05:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-10-2010, 05:16 PM by Crossroads.)
My thumbs up as well :thumbs_up:

I am only into turn #3 of 25 but have no reason to doubt that Feldgeneral Hoth has delivered us quite a treat.

Playing blind as always, lots of field to cover, enemy sounds all around, a very challenging map to figure out where the fascist aggressors will raise their ugly head!

All the elements of **The First Attack which is a real treat for blind allied player as well.

But this time with some decent armour to punch back as well! :2guns:
Visit us at CSLegion.com