• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Von Earlman's Large Team Scenarios
01-21-2010, 10:20 AM,
Von Earlman's Large Team Scenarios
Are they compatible with the Matrix version of CS?
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2010, 10:53 AM,
RE: Von Earlman's Large Team Scenarios
I cannot vouch for all of them, but I have most of them and I have Matrix version 1.04.
No problems at all.

cheers

HSL
01-21-2010, 11:26 AM,
OJW

Watch the air power!

Occasionally when I've downloaded old scenarios into Matrix 1.04 the airpower units disappear. Check the scenario header (second tab-first choice) in the scenario editor. If it says there is airpower available, note the number of units for each side and then go to airplanes (second tab-fourth choice) in the scenario editor. Make sure the equal number is there. If not you will have to add them!

If you want the actual units from the original designer you will need to go back to the old scenario through the Talonsoft engine and write down what is there and add to the Matrix version.

Sorry I don't know any other way of doing it. But this is what I've done.

I know I had this happen on "Frustrations of the 3rd PZ Corps" scenario and a couple of other ones I can't remember.

Hope this helps,

Ivan The Big:smoke:
01-21-2010, 01:15 PM,
I've played a bunch of Earl's big ones under Matrix and haven't noticed any problems yet.
01-21-2010, 08:52 PM,
No problems here..........except for Gary kicking my butt.

Rob
01-22-2010, 12:33 AM,
I was just asking for curiosity as I haven't obtained the game yet, but will be in the near future. I'm a fan of the games in general....SPs, SBs, ACW, PzCs and MCs. CS as well when I used to own the old games, but will get back into CS when I get the chance. I'm also a fan of team games. Just getting answeres to questions whenever I have one. Looking forward to battle in the future.
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM,
(01-21-2010, 08:52 PM)Smedley Wrote: No problems here..........except for Gary kicking my butt.

Rob

Yeah... tell that to the III Pz. Korp. :pullhair: