• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The New Website
01-17-2010, 02:06 AM,
The New Website
Looks nice, although I am one that if it's not broken, don't fix it. If something was broken to be fixed and become this new site, I'm not one to stand in the way. Sometimes it takes awhile to like something new, sometimes not.

One thing definitely annoying that wouldn't hurt my feelings to be changed would be all the headers to the left and right be moved to below the boards right above the list of people online so that one only has to scroll up and down eliminating the left to right annoyance. Just an idea.
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2010, 02:18 AM,
RE: The New Website
(01-17-2010, 02:06 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Looks nice, although I am one that if it's not broken, don't fix it. If something was broken to be fixed and become this new site, I'm not one to stand in the way. Sometimes it takes awhile to like something new, sometimes not.

One thing definitely annoying that wouldn't hurt my feelings to be changed would be all the headers to the left and right be moved to below the boards right above the list of people online so that one only has to scroll up and down eliminating the left to right annoyance. Just an idea.

Mark,
You can try to change how the site fits your screen?

If you go to Control Panel->My Options->Change Options->Theme>click on the drop down menu and select 'blitz_1024' or 'blitz_wide' .
Perhaps one of those will fit better on your screen?

Let me know if that works. ;)
Quote this message in a reply