• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What does the blitz mean to you?
12-19-2009, 04:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2009, 04:47 PM by Dog Soldier.)
c_Question Mark  What does the blitz mean to you?
As the year comes to a close, the blitz staff will be planning for the next year's projects.

Foul and myself would like to hear from you either on this thread or contact us by PM or email.

Best gaming to all of you. Glad you are here!

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2009, 08:21 PM,
RE: What does the blitz mean to you?
I found this forum because i was searching for a forum where i could get the lateste news on mod, specially for the MC series, first i tried with the forum of gamesquad, but it seemed like a ghost town, it almost had not any activity...

I for one, this forum "only" means that, i know that for other people is a place to search new opponents for their games...

BTW: Merry christmas and a happy new year for everyone!
12-19-2009, 10:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-19-2009, 10:24 PM by Mr Grumpy.)
Finding the Blitz and this forum when i first purchased a PzC title was the difference between enjoying the PzC series for many years and not getting bored with games against the AI. Like everyone else i didn't like to be seen to ask stupid questions, but once i read the forum for a while (as a guest) i realised that there was a wealth of knowledge here just waiting to be tapped, you just have to ask! :)

I discovered the joy of PBEM games and multiplayer campaigns, i was also amazed at the depth to which some players had reached into the game engine to discover the correct tactics to gain an advantage over an opponent and these tactics could vary from title to title!! Eek

Just when i thought things could not get better i discovered the fun in creating your own scenarios and getting them tested and officially approved at the club H2H area, a lot of fun and interesting projects have come from that aspect of the game.

Lastly and most importantly i have chatted and worked and had fun with a multitude of great guys from all over the world who i would never have met if it were not for this great club, some of those players i now consider such good friends that i am planning my next holiday to the US around meeting up with two of them! :smoke:

So the Blitz means a hell of a lot to me...........
12-20-2009, 01:28 AM,
Brian,

This site is what I use for a weather gauge on what players think of the games and their concerns. Although I do not post very often, I check the site every day and quite often I discuss posts with Glenn who is also checking this site continually. I think it is the premier site for our games. I have seen it evolve from just a place to get a game to one where scns and mods have become commonplace. Something I have strived to get players to create since day 1 when I posted a tutorials and at the TillerCons.

Keep up the good work. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me and mine to you and yours.
12-20-2009, 08:13 AM,
Of course the best thing HPS has going for it is the superb creativity of John Tiller, but the second best thing is almost certainly the Blitz.

This is the place to get all the answers and none of us has to be alone in trying to understand these wonderfully detailed simulations. My thanks to you Brian, Darran, VM Ed Williams, Ricky B, and many others for always being there and trying to clarify all the questions and discussions of the members.

And of course, my appreciation also to the omnipresent, omniscient and (almost) omnipotent Glenn Saunders.
12-20-2009, 09:26 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:And of course, my appreciation also to the omnipresent, omniscient and (almost) omnipotent Glenn Saunders.

Great post.......but what the hell does it mean??? LOL Big Grin cheers
12-20-2009, 10:11 AM,
Uh, well, OK, then if Glenn is almost like God, then would you be satisfied to be one of God's little brother's?
12-20-2009, 10:14 AM,
alaric99x Wrote:Uh, well, OK, then if Glenn is almost like God, then would you be satisfied to be one of God's little brother's?

Yes i would! Big Grin

Thank you for the invite! :bow: LOL Big Grin
12-20-2009, 12:03 PM,
The Blitz is the best place to meet the best opponents for the best made, best supported operational game out there.

cheers
12-20-2009, 07:53 PM,
Al Wrote:The Blitz is the best place to meet the best opponents for the best made, best supported operational game out there.

cheers

You mean Warhammer 40k don't you?

Lol just kidding!!

I always asked myself, are the PzC/MC series famous enough to compete with "normal" games? (like the above mentioned, for example?) I suppose that no because the players for this kind of game are very limited...