• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Question about an email that i received
12-03-2009, 06:45 PM,
Question about an email that i received
Hi, this morning i received this email from [email protected]:

P.Ako,

Your status on the HPS Operational Campaigns Ladder is in question as you have not reported any game completions in the last three months.
Please contact the ladder custodian(s) at [email protected] to maintain your active status on the Boot Ladder. Failure to contact the ladder custodian promptly will result in your removal from the ladder.

Thank you...

HPS Operational Campaigns Custodian

I don't want to play any game (at the moment) however i don't want my forum account erased (IE, i still want to post in this forum), does that email means that they are going to erase my forum account?
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2009, 02:02 AM,
RE: Question about an email that i received
Just as it says, you will be removed from the ladder. It is a system generated message.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
12-04-2009, 02:59 AM,
But it won't impact your ability to post in any of the forums, and you can get back on the ladder iteself by reporting a game at any point, I believe.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-04-2009, 04:06 AM,
If fact your first 3 months had already run out, but because i saw that you active on the forum i gave you another three months. ;)

I you indicate to me that you intend to start playing in the future then i am more than happy to keep your bootcamp account open. :)
12-04-2009, 04:38 AM,
Foul. Wrote:If fact your first 3 months had already run out, but because i saw that you active on the forum i gave you another three months. ;)

I you indicate to me that you intend to start playing in the future then i am more than happy to keep your bootcamp account open. :)
Hey thanks! but i don't plan to play any HPS for the moment... at least until a new MC game appears or the *cough cough* Korea '89 mod is released...