• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What Are You Thankful For?
11-26-2009, 12:35 AM,
Off Topic  What Are You Thankful For?
Hi Gents: :)

What are you thankful for? I posted a video to my blog that made me stop and think about what is really important in my life! Hopefully it will impact you like it did me!

Check it out here: Durhamblogger.com
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2009, 12:40 AM,
RE: What Are You Thankful For?
Easy one this year, my 10-month old son. :)

It's amazing how he puts a lot of things in their correct perspective for me.
11-26-2009, 02:10 AM,
After six months of radiation and chemo and surgeries my wife, learned just yesterday, is cancer free.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
11-26-2009, 02:18 AM,
Congratulations, Scud!!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
11-26-2009, 03:36 AM,
Scud,

I also give thanks that your wife has become cancer free. That is not an easy thing to overcome physically and emotionally. Continued health in the future.

For me, I give thanks that I'm back and will get to spend time with family over the next month.

Regards,

Jim vK
11-26-2009, 03:41 AM,
Scud Wrote:After six months of radiation and chemo and surgeries my wife, learned just yesterday, is cancer free.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Great news, i am so pleased for the both of you! Big Grin
11-26-2009, 08:09 AM,
I have survived a car accident just today when another car crashed into mine with about 150 km/h on the highway. As it seems it was my fault and I am thankful that nobody has been injured and I was able to hug my wife and two children when I came home.

Tom
11-26-2009, 08:41 AM,
A rear shot on a Tiger.
Send this user an email
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM,
Having just gotten back from the emergency room, my immediate thoughts of thankfullness is that my father is still with us for Thanksgiving Day.

When I read this post yesterday, my first thought was that I am thankful for a Just and Forgiving God, and that I have things to be thankful for everyday.

Ed
11-27-2009, 12:23 AM,
I'm thankful to still have a job in this economic turmoil, despite also battling Lymes Disease. And also for a loving family!

Mike