• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Deadly Dozen Round Two AARs
10-25-2009, 12:37 AM,
Deadly Dozen Round Two AARs
Please post your second round AARs here.
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2009, 06:38 AM,
RE: Deadly Dozen Round Two AARs
Crossing the Dives River

Scud vs Mojo26

The story of a war gone bad. Action! Romance!! PICTURES!!!

Download the attached PDF now! Hurry, for just a limited time it's free*!!

*January 1, 2050.

Attached Files
.pdf   Crossing_the_Dives_River_scud_v_mojo26.pdf (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 50)
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-25-2009, 01:51 PM,
RE: Deadly Dozen Round Two AARs
I looked forward to Scud's AAR's for a couple of reasons.

One is because they are informative and colorful and because I've been wondering if anyone would try a British strategy other than the flanking manuever and attack on Vandeuvre?

This attack from the NW seems so reasonable. The Allies can get there first with armor and infantry while the German's can only hope to get their armor to the orchards and/or forest to the SW in time to watch Vanduever fall into enemy hands.

The battle for Vandeuvre can be a scenario long battle not resolved until the final turns.

A "hey diddle diddle, straight up the middle" attack by the British seems doomed to failure as well as a flanking manuever from the SW.

I will follow the AAR's closely and hope I see one that is successful, using something other than the flanking one in the NW.

Give a man fire and he'll be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.