• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Changes/things you would like to see
10-11-2009, 05:39 AM,
c_Question Mark  Changes/things you would like to see
I have been bashing around in my noodle some things, one of them to maybe step down and let someone else take over. The reason for this is I just feel that maybe the ladder is missing something I am not providing...but I am not sure.

Is there anything you guys would like to see change or implemented in the ladder?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2009, 07:55 AM,
RE: Changes/things you would like to see
I think you're doing fine. Just keep on keeping on. Good leader.
:smoke:
Send this user an email
10-11-2009, 10:06 AM,
Well besides that, is there anything you would like added or changed on the SP ladder? IDERRRRS? (ideas in NY slang)
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
10-11-2009, 01:28 PM,
I don't knowabout changes as such. But maybe some new things to keep it all exciting.
Maybe like we are doing on the CM ladder, do a Main Event type of battle between the top dogs and have some one do a blow by blow on the match with some pics.
As for some others I will keep thinking.

But as for you my friend, Don't change a thing, your a good leader anfd staedy on the hlem. Big Grin
[Image: Tiger-Sig2.jpg]
Send this user an email
10-11-2009, 03:20 PM,
Don't know what it could be but something to increase activity on the forum. Wigam's idea is a good example. Chris, it's not necessarily your job to create the activity, just make it possible which you've done well so far.
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
10-12-2009, 03:41 AM,
custodian should send player a bottle of whiskey for each completed game, methinks...
Think first, fight afterwards - the soldier's art
10-12-2009, 03:45 AM,
Wigam Wrote:IMaybe like we are doing on the CM ladder, do a Main Event type of battle between the top dogs and have some one do a blow by blow on the match with some pics.

The main event thing would be great fun - arrange a game between Vesku and Narwan and you'd have my full attention.. :cool:
10-12-2009, 03:56 AM,
They already did, in AP! tourney. And believe me, it's been pretty boring because we both play a boring style. So, no, not a good idea. Next! :)
Vesku

[Image: Medals50_thumb8.gif]
10-12-2009, 04:12 AM,
Wigam Wrote:I don't knowabout changes as such. But maybe some new things to keep it all exciting.
Maybe like we are doing on the CM ladder, do a Main Event type of battle between the top dogs and have some one do a blow by blow on the match with some pics.
As for some others I will keep thinking.

But as for you my friend, Don't change a thing, your a good leader anfd staedy on the hlem. Big Grin

Hi Marcus; Can you email Jason and I details on how this sort of thing is run. I don't even think it has to be against top dogs either; however, just thinking about it, isn't this sort of like an online AAR?
10-12-2009, 04:13 AM,
czerpak Wrote:custodian should send player a bottle of whiskey for each completed game, methinks...

You didn't get the bottles I mailed? Better bitch at your post man, I think he scammed them from you!:hissy: